This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't think you understand 
smokin.gif

Ozil with the tekkers and no look pass looking to the stands....I think he feeling himself right now.

Just waiting for Costa's eventual red card worthy foul that he's going to get away with

I 4-1 would hate to be a lcfc fan this morning
:lol: congrats man. But why? We're champions of England and playing CL football it's not all bad. I saw that result from a mile away. Everything pointed to a good United performance.

Come home N'Golo, all is forgiven.

I 4-1 would hate to be a lcfc fan this morning
:lol: congrats man. But why? We're champions of England and playing CL football it's not all bad. I saw that result from a mile away. Everything pointed to a good United performance.

I never got why Kante went to Chelsea
Anyway I think Leicester will stay in the mid table this whole season unless Vardy comes up with a miracle goal streak again

Gary Neville: "That's the first time in years I've seen Man United drill a team into the ground and say 'you're not coming back up again'."

laugh.gif
congrats man. But why? We're champions of England and playing CL football it's not all bad. I saw that result from a mile away. Everything pointed to a good United performance.

HEGGSY da breh, how was ya summer man? I know you were getting wasted celebrating the title
laugh.gif

Arsenal doing way too much in the box :lol:,can't even blame them though. They're feeling themselves as they should be

Last edited:
Yeah we need to put them to the sword, that's thrice already in the past ten minutes. This should be at least 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom