This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all those appearances more though :lol:

Cech is good though,All-Time good don't get me wrong.

In any case,Gigi > All :lol:

Last edited:
Look at all those appearances more though :lol:

Cech is good though,All-Time good don't get me wrong.

In any case,Gigi > All :lol:
Nope
Cech avg clean sheet 0.48
Schmeichel avg 0.42

I reserve my case for GOAT premier league GK

Last edited:
Diego+Costa+Arsenal+v+Chelsea+Premier+League+3gxXput_-I-x.jpg

I got no analysis or explanation here, what a ******* disgrace :stoneface:

Congrats to the Gunners in here, y'all "deserved" to win

I deff heard some very European **** today when Neville said Claudio's team can hold their heads high because they won the 2nd half 0-1..

I'm happy Chelsea got flattened today. Not because of anyone in this thread chatting ****, but because of all the news outlets and youtube videos boasting about how Chelsea never loses to the Gunners at the emirates and how this game was a sure win. And to see them *****ing and moaning after the game is hilarious.

Arsenal fan TV and Chelsea Fans Channel have completely swapped. The tables have turned and I hope now going forward the fans and supporters of Chelsea begin to take every game they go in with respect to the other team.

The fans were just too full of themselves and a fully fit and in form Arsenal gave them the whooping they deserved.

I hope I can see that same chelsea that came back and knocked Leicester around earlier this week back next weekend ready and serious about winning because watching them play on all cylinders earlier this week was really entertaining. Liverpool has been very entertaining, Arsenal and United. I really feel like Chelsea either needs to start taking these games more seriously, or smarted up and drop this dead weight they have because watching ya'll play Ivanovic and Diego up front alone is sad.

I told ya'll Diego has 2 left bricks for feet and the past is behind him. All those stats and past achievements won't do anything for ya'll. He needs competition. He has no threat in his way to keep him out of that starting XI because Conte refuses to play Bats like United refused to sit Rooney. We saw the outcome of United smartening up, Chelsea needs to start Bats out there so Fabregas can feed him and Diego the ball. Diego hasn't show that he can't do it up front alone right now, and with so many injuries and issues on defense, the least you guys can do is beef up your attack..

And start the guy ya'll picked up from Italy. The heck are you guys buying players for if you aren't playing them?

I really don't like those kits.

Y'all lost yet? Or still playing on amateur? Life must be sweet in Manchester today

real madrid dropping more points today to one of la liga's cinderella team 
smokin.gif

this going to be a crazy year for La Liga. 

zizou subbing ronnie off after 70 minutes 
nerd.gif

i wish luis would do that more with messi...

although it may have costed madrid the points

Last edited:
Asensio needs to be a starter, Ronaldo is no longer starter material for Real Madrid. He's useful as a super sub

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom