This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can keep that money can't put a price on world class that just hit its prime. He's emerged as a leader and has become irreplaceable in Real's current set up.

Check back when dude gets older. Juve will still pay the same money when he's 29-30 :lol:

Last edited:
Well the thing is kroos buy out clause is a 3rd of a billion. Son realistically aint boutta leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
just watched the neymar robinho chapecoense charity footbal match highlights

scumbag robinho tried to nutmeg a ****** that was on neymars squad
roll.gif

Last edited:
Merry Christmas yall. Or Happy holidays to anyone out there. You guys are my e-fam for sure. Only dudes that I talk about footy with get my solid bantz from
laugh.gif

Smhh Barca got Cancelo

Answer to their right back questions for a very long time

He'll join in the summer

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all y'all footy brethren. To my Chelsea guys, congrats on a strong performance to start this season. To my City fans, while Manchester will always run red y'all gave it to us in that first half and I respect that. KDB is that guy. To my Arsenal fans, if yall are good and ask Santa for a new manager and maybe a transfer or two I'm sure he can make it happen by next year. To my 'Pool fans, Merry Christmas. That's all. Oh and thank you for baiting Trey into owing me money when United finishes above y'all at the end of the season...

And to my United bros... [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji] All love.

Last edited:
Happy holidays to the best thread in S&T :lol: :pimp:

Some holiday silly season "news"...

@Jon_LeGossip: L'Equipe reporting informal discussions between Jorge Mendes & Chinese clubs re: Angel Di Maria is perhaps a gift to some PSG fans today [emoji]128521[/emoji]

:rofl:

The Chinese league and dude are made for each other

@Jon_LeGossip: L'Equipe reporting informal discussions between Jorge Mendes & Chinese clubs re: Angel Di Maria is perhaps a gift to some PSG fans today [emoji]128521[/emoji]

:smh: This dude Di Mari needs to get over Madrid.

This whole time I was wondering where he'd fit and once I read that report it made too much sense :lol: it's sad that he got forced to leave RM and it doesn't seem like he'd be really happy anywhere else that can actually afford him.

And sad that a super talented player that's his age has to go on paid exile.

Last edited:
It would be cool to see him go to AC Milan or something and just be more realistic and humble at this point and know he's got a reputation, cost, and lack of fit in future plans that'll keep CL level clubs away from him. Many Argentines seem to be happy in Serie A too.

Last edited:
Wrote this a while back

They've been a victim of their overcrossing multiple times this season. Should have been skilling their way through the middle of the park against guys that would prefer to play physically.

I also think as strange as it sounds, a lot of RM players look too hard for the "highlight cross"

Last edited:
its ok to have an identity of crossing but I'm not cool with overcrossing when nothing is there when the players are more talented than that

There's a league final tonight:

America v Tigres (1-1 first leg)

No away goals rule in Mexico. Gon be good.

It is official gentlemen, our boy @trey ohh five  will not be rejoining us in here. First things first:

But more importantly, the slander can't be allowed to die with him. We at least owe that to him 
embarassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom