This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm salty that Schiederlin didn't pan out at United. I thought he was going to fit in nicely and be a part of the rebuild.

As for FROllani, glad to see him score but still don't want him in the pitch, especially in front of Basti and Morgan. SMH

MY BODY IS READY FOR THIS WEEKENDS CLASH!!

United fans ASSEMBLE!!!!!

I'm salty that Schiederlin didn't pan out at United. I thought he was going to fit in nicely and be a part of the rebuild.

As for FROllani, glad to see him score but still don't want him in the pitch, especially in front of Basti and Morgan. SMH

MY BODY IS READY FOR THIS WEEKENDS CLASH!!

United fans ASSEMBLE!!!!!
I feel the same way.  I thought he would be a great fit and we needed a player of his style to break up the opposing team's midfield.  I honestly think he needed more time and a chance to play under Mou.  Look at Lallana, he is breaking out this season.

Best of luck to Cam out in KC.... kid developed quickly here in Sac

I think if he's given an opportunity, he'll give SKC some much needed athleticism in their attack third.

OFFICIAL: #SportingKC signs 23-year-old forward Cameron Iwasa (@cam31iwasa) https://t.co/kClQL4NMPO
— Sporting Kansas City (@SportingKC)

January 10, 2017

He barely played his first season too, and when he did he was :x. Really improved this season though. Sac gonna need to find some legitimate goal scorers now though for sure.

I feel the same way.  I thought he would be a great fit and we needed a player of his style to break up the opposing team's midfield.  I honestly think he needed more time and a chance to play under Mou.  Look at Lallana, he is breaking out this season.
if you are looking at mou to develop young talent you are looking in the wrong direction

@trey ohh five What can you tell me about Sebastián Blanco? The Timbers are apparently working to sign him, and since you're our resident Primera Division-phile, you must have some thoughts.
We seem to poach a lot from the Primera Div. Melano out on loan for a year :(

Him and Powell are our most promising talents and even though Melano had a bad year I wished he stayed. From our history with Argentinians, I dont doubt the talent in Blanco even though hes a bit older than my liking. Hes a 75 rated player on FIFA at least :lol

Last offseason's transfers besides Vytas has been buns IMO we need to do more than sign a backup keeper and midfielder atm. Cant let the Flounders take our MLS Cup that easily without reloading more ammo in the choppas.

PSG said they would match alexis wage demand 

3o7qDUVxiOBRg4aT60.gif

Cmon Alexis.

Tuttosport: Gerard Deulofeu has agreed to join @acmilan. The deal is expected to be completed over the next few days. https://t.co/9ZgdSOzFPo

Guess that opens up a spot for Memphis...8o

if you are looking at mou to develop young talent you are looking in the wrong direction

Young talent? Schneiderlin is 27... :lol

Last edited:
Balo :smokin

So 2 refs have filed formal complaints against Pique after he had another tantrum blaming the refs after the game against Bilbao :rollin

http://www.squawka.com/news/la-liga...nt-against-barcelona-star-gerard-pique/875130

Inaki had that ether though

“They are the last team who can complain because they are a big team and at the end of the day, there is always some favoritism with them,” Williams told Radio MARCA.

http://www.squawka.com/news/inaki-w...ain-about-referees/875218#0mRDdklCKlJGLWQ7.99

He's right :lol,Real and Barca are the last teams that should be complaining about refs in La Liga

Last edited:
damn didnt know schneiderlin is 27.

dude is trash 

point still stands...no young players flourish under mou.

pogba will flourish regardless because hes pogba but he would be even better under a different type of manager

Last edited:
At his peak,'Dinho is still my personal GOAT :hat :hat :hat. Have yet to see a more skilled/gifted player,joga bonito Gawd

Only dude that could make Barca cool for me :lol

Last edited:
At his peak,'Dinho is still my personal GOAT :hat :hat :hat. Have yet to see a more skilled/gifted player,joga bonito Gawd

Only dude that could make Barca cool for me :lol

THE GAWD!! So much fun to watch. I still remember watching him as a young kid, in his prime and then going to football practice trying his moves and failing. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

He's without a doubt my GOAT. Also loved watching Zidane too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom