This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the shield, but it looks a something for JJ Watt, if it hd been around for 50 years people wouldn't be mad, I just thought what they had before was classic.

I hope Barcelona doesn't get murdered next

Arsenal, Real, and Spurs are the only teams I can imagine looking good with a modern minimalist logo

could have been worse

C2U51lbWQAE2r2n.jpg

Since were on this again, really need to some of the 90s computer graphic crests to go away, Man U's gradient will forever bother me.

Liverpool got it right when they went more minimalistic with their badge

United could just go with the devils pitchfork :pimp:

I hope Barcelona doesn't get murdered next

Arsenal, Real, and Spurs are the only teams I can imagine looking good with a modern minimalist logo
we just had our crest modernized like a decade ago

Yea Spurs already have a pretty minimalist logo :lol:

True True. I was thinking they couldn't get anymore minimal :lol:

b0aef110972463.560f0dc8e24f0.jpg

d300f710972463.560ef1b80113e.jpg

https://www.behance.net/gallery/10972463/Real-Madrid-CF-Redesign

Would be :smokin

More than anything, I want to see Real Madrid in Vapor Match kits

23c53813208621.56271810c2eca.jpg

Man U could use an update though

Last edited:
^ that's really good, it probably shouldnt have the same exact ships from the city crest tho

No thanks on that Real update tho

I just want them to bring back football club to our badge

Also it seems Valencia wasn't offside

Saw someone say the logo's worse than the match-fixing :rofl:

They must've hired the same firm as the LA Chargers

Last edited:
To be fair to Juve, the logo is fire.

Its really a great step in branding for a company/organization. Modern, simple, and can become highly recognizable. Its effective.

The problem is, they have to put it on a kit... And its just 3 lines. Its going to get lost in the **** ton of other black and white stripes on the kit.

I think I'm going to get a Bonucci kit from this year while it still has its current logo on it. I've wanted a Juve shirt for a while now. But I wanted a Pirlo originally.

Its a good logo. It just won't work on their kit without ******* your eyes. But they can get it to work

Pepsi, Apple, Juventus... :lol:

Last edited:
Here's what the jersey could look like as well. The template is 90% accurate from a reliable Juventus kit insider source. Not too sure about it being a crest or what for the logo.

View media item 2301473
That's not too bad... :nerd:

Last edited:
That kit looks pretty bad :lol:

Juve should have just stuck to what they had, or kept it a crest.

The badge imo is the most crucial part of a sports jersey. Especially football kits. its not like they can just put JUVENTUS across the chest like an NBA jersey.

They should have just used that new logo for all their merchandise like cups and socks or something

Last edited:
Even the price sounds funky since Griez is rumored to have that fee on him :lol:

Def figure Messi would go for some insane price if he ever left

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom