This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like all of the elite managers all won their first games of the season, Conte, Klopp, Mou and Pep...

Last edited:
Drinking%20Problem%20Water%20Glass%20Cap.gif

Good set of games to kick off the season can't wait for more this weekend and we got La Liga kicking off as well :smokin

Bruh, Ranieri coached Lester ******* City to the EPL title. That's elite af.

I'm not diminishing that once in a lifetime achievement, just saying that the managers mentioned have won consistently throughout their careers. Ranieri can get there though if he keeps on building on a pretty good looking legacy at Leicester.

Nah the damn keeper was dribbling the ball for a min he had every right to go after it right there

View media item 2134315
I mean are you even looking at the picture you quoted??? :lol:

Did you watch the play as it happened or you just going off the picture?

Yes here it is again for you too. Studs up and nowhere near the ball. And I actually like Diego, but how can you say that wasn't a yellow card offense and he had every right to do what he did :lol:

Last edited:
@bbcsport_david Arsenal yet to agree fee for Mustafi. #AFC considering Omer Toprak & Simon Kjaer as alternatives but Mustafi remains priority & keen to join

@bbcsport_david Price the issue. Arsenal want to hold back funds for possible striker signing. #AFC transfer budget factors in fee, salary, agent commission

:rolleyes :smh:

This is tiring, complaining about Arsenal that is. Really just beating a dead horse...
We've had the same glaring issues for seasons now, continually unaddressed. That's down to poor management. We've needed a CB way before Per and Gabriel got injured. There has been more than enough time to address that. But Wenger rather throw 2 kids to the wolves. Thats negligent.A real **** head move, that's something that is gonna **** with them mentally and that's on top of the (unfair) criticism that they're receiving. The lack of accountability is astonishing.I need a job like that. The piss poor atmosphere, you can even call it toxic is amazing as well. It's a trickle down effect. Wenger's actions are bizarre, he goes from saying Theo is a striker bc he doesn't have the capabilities to play out wide but you play him there anyway. Dude is unsure and beyond stubborn. Poor ownership, a poor boardroom, poor management.

Pereyra to Watford :wow:. What a come up for them,dude was pretty underrated at Juve
I said elite...

Excuse me Heggsy :lol: *shrugs*
BAHAHAHA. Still no respek for the achievement.

Ranieri won the league with Leicester City for **** sake :lol: the man is a God.

Nah the damn keeper was dribbling the ball for a min he had every right to go after it right there

View media item 2134315
I mean are you even looking at the picture you quoted??? :lol:

Did you watch the play as it happened or you just going off the picture?

Yes here it is again for you too. Studs up and nowhere near the ball. And I actually like Diego, but how can you say that wasn't a yellow card offense and he had every right to do what he did :lol:

To each his own I guess

Costa and Kante both made reckless tackles after being carded, Diego especially could have seen red for that stupid challenge on the GK.

Ranieri had a great year, but he does not have an elite resume.

I mean Rafa Benetiz is more accomplished than him and we all know how he is rated.

Last edited:
Milan wasted the whole transfer window getting the sale done. Hopefully they can get a midfielder so Montolivo can take a long break on the bench. He has been buns ever since he left Fiorentina, and the fact that he has more caps for italy than insigne is shocking.

With that being said, great win for Chelsea today. It was good to see Hazard back to his POTY ways, his touch on every long ball was fantastic. If only they could make a left footed clone of him to play on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom