This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of whether the decisions were controversial, did Emery seriously think going to a wounded animal in Barca and defending for 90 minutes was going to work?

One of the GOAT games. Just witnessed one of the best sporting comebacks ever.

THIS [emoji]128079[/emoji] WAS [emoji]128079[/emoji] AWESOME [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

I should edit my last post. It's not that I don't like Barca I just don't like them when their UEFAlona

all yall can cry all you want... 2 clear penalties

wash your faces

especially if you're not even competing in europe

and especially if you're in 6th place

Doesn't mean **** if they can't hold PSG to nothing

About time someone out some gotdamn respek on PSG name. :lol:

All I been hearing and reading is how Barca can gloriously score 5. Forgetting that they have to hold PSG to ZERO goals while doing so.

Much respect to Barca because they are one hell of a team. But this is PSG's series to lose. Not Barca's to win.

They goofed. And if they come back it would be epic and I would praise the team as much as anyone for a historic comeback and display of willpower.

But nah. I don't see it

They're playing P$G not Celtic...

All they need is a goal to definitively kill the tie

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

This game was burning my eyes.. Suarez and Neymar continually gifted every bit of deep sea dive they performed. Then I see Di Maria get tackled from behind on a 1v1 with the keeper and nothing awarded. Y'all buying this?

:rolleyes Miss me with that. Questionable PK at 90" helped push them through.

Last edited:
This game was burning my eyes.. Suarez and Neymar continually gifted every bit of deep sea dive they performed. Then I see Di Maria get tackled from behind on a 1v1 with the keeper and nothing awarded. Y'all buying this?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom