Status
Not open for further replies.
MLS has less quality than EPL, but I find it entertaining still

Go Galaxy!

I'll find it entertaining once DC opens their new stadium
You guys got cool raccoons though

-BzMNNqe5vQDCEJQSXplA44Nou1xHIgruhOUYmakhnU.jpg

Last edited:
What a damn shame,the best French no.9 since Henry doesn't even get to rep the shirt anymore
mean.gif

Deschamps needs to grow a pair and at least clear up dudes situation with him

Gonna be sick if I have to see another major tourney where France have the likes of WC and Gignac on the squad over actual world class talent in Benz
sick.gif
I thought it was clear he was never going to play again (at least under Deschamps) because of the blackmail stuff. Deschamps was just polite enough to put the discussion of that to a rest by saying it's no longer about it.

He's got plenty of talent to choose from that he can rely on for years to come. I can see why he doesn't want to play dudes like Benz or Ribery who have proven to potentially be toxic in a squad.

they have a real chance to win the world cup....if all the players agreed to leave benz out and then it would make sense but he's still clearly the best no 9 

and still very eager to represent his country.

he already missed out on the euros in france nonetheless (and i think he could of made them champions)...i think it's time he be forgiven.  

apparently poch met with barca's president in spain 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
But they already screwed a tournament up because some of their best players harassed some teammates. Benzema was involved in a similar incident. They're clearly trainy to avoid another experience like that.

Last edited:
yeah i agree but that's in the past and you have a real shot at winning the world cup.

missing the euros in your home country is bad enough.  time to move on imo

put benz on a short leash 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom