This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griez is going to work out a deal with Atleti that will keep him there. He loves living in Spain and loves playing under Simeone.

we can score 3 on anyone...especially at the camp nou. keeping people from scoring this season is a whole different discussion though

it all comes down to which midfield shows up today.

last week without busquets we were lost. masch doesn't have what it takes to play the pivot in these high profile matches.  

he was directly at fault for 2 of those goals

and lucho started mathieu against juve
sick.gif

and then replaced him with gomes 
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

honestly still can't believe those decisions.  

Last edited:
Griez is going to work out a deal with Atleti that will keep him there. He loves living in Spain and loves playing under Simeone.
Wishful thinking from you?

I don't see him leaving summer before World Cup.. deff think he atleast does one more year and then leaves when simeone does.

Wishful thinking from you?

I don't see him leaving summer before World Cup.. deff think he atleast does one more year and then leaves when simeone does.

Not really.

Most of the players close to him are saying he's happy there and will probably stay.

The only evidence linking him to United are a few of his brother's tweets and an old photo of him with a United shirt.

There have been reports that the club has already touched base with dudes camp as well as Simeone confirming the existence of a release clause,who knows if he come this summer but there's def more than his bros tweets and that pic :lol:

Also been reports from France that his boy Pogba's been in his hear about a move

Last edited:
There have been reports that the club has already touched base with dudes camp as well as Simeone confirming the existence of a release clause,who knows if he come this summer but there's def more than his bros tweets and that pic :lol:

Also been reports from France that his boy Pogba's been in his hear about a move

I mean, at this point this is all speculation.

English newspapers are reporting that the move to United is imminent.

Marca is reporting that he's going to Real Madrid

Meanwhile, there are other reports saying that Atleti is going to offer him an extension with a significant pay raise and no release clause.

In reality, I doubt Griez is thinking about any of this at all. He's focused on finally winning a CL.

Last edited:
Marca thinks real is getting everybody, I really dont see Griezmann going directly to RM

And United fans think they're getting everyone.

A few pages back they were talking about playing Alaba at LB and Aurier at RB :lol:

Like I said, it's April and Atleti is still in the CL. Griez isn't thinking about the summer yet.

Dude was talking about Alba after jape talked about him being linked to the club,no one thinks we're getting everyone chill :lol:

Just going off the smoke that's built up over the last few months,rumors/reports start from France and eventually spread same thing happened with Pogba and apparently Mou has his sights set on dude so who knows. Wouldn't be surprised if he stayed on until Cholo leaves but I also don't think it's out of the question that dude would be willing to move for a world record fee if CL footy is also a possibility at United

Last edited:
LETS ******* GO JUVENTUS.

Sweating buckets in class right now, nervous as hell.

:smh:

Last edited:
I'm not trying to start a United bantz war on an exciting CL matchday, but c'mon Rola don't front and act like your fanbase doesn't think that United can land any world class player they want :lol:

Me neither but tbf,I don't think it'd be false to say they can get most outside of the main dudes at the big 2 Liga clubs who are tied down :lol:

They've got the resources and have managed to attract big names over the years even without the draw of CL footy. Add CL footy on top of a limitless budget and they can kinda afford to swing for the fences *shrug* :lol:

Still,silly season is called silly season for a reason though :lol:,most of these rumors never do end up coming to fruition

Back on topic,Monaco and Juve got this :nerd:

Last edited:
Gonna watch the game at the gym. Crap reception so I'll probably won't post here often. Hopefully I can make them change the channel to the Juve game. Want the old lady to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom