This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont see why the commentators are harping on alexis. fuchs fired the ball right at alexis, looked intentional, probably wasnt but hey why not waste some time *kanye shrug*

only 3 points behind man u who have a really tough match tomorrow, so a good possibility of them dropping points. we have two games on hand on everton, and two games on hand on liverpool which can definitely come in handy real soon. At least we got something to play for rn :\

Wow, I never would have expected us to win tonight.

Really happy for the players after all that's happened over the last couple of weeks.

most PL points in club history, most consecutive wins in league since 1950.... still prob gonna come up short in the title chase...

oh to be a Spurs supporter 
tired.gif

most PL points in club history, most consecutive wins in league since 1950.... still prob gonna come up short in the title chase...

oh to be a Spurs supporter |I
Better than last year. No more St Totteringhams day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

La Liga race :x :pimp:

Oh yeah, we beat Monaco 5-0 today...

..... In a cup match...

Last edited:
Commentators today described RM as playing Harlem Globetrotters football, and it really was that. Nutmegs, flicks, and movement galore.

Feel bad for any true fan of football that has been deprived of what Francisco Alarcón has been blessing us with.

Here's a sample from earlier

Last edited:
Omar :pimp:

Seriously, I know he's never been a favorite amongst USMNT fans but you have to give respect where respect is due.

Walked right into the starting line up at Pachuca from day one, wins a league title in his first season and a CCL title in his second.

Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom