This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

sp96c3.png

I'm singing la da da-da-aaaaah about heart break. Now I'm singing la da da-da-aaaaaaah about love lost
pimp.gif

I'm singing la da da-da-aaaaah about heart break. Now I'm singing la da da-da-aaaaaaah about love lost
pimp.gif

^Happened to me when i waited too long to hit download,just try it again

Honestly only clicked on this thread cuz dudes name sounded dope, never heard of him before this

..been spinning his tape and about to give those 42 tracks a spin but i must say Novacan is that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Happened to me when i waited too long to hit download,just try it again

Honestly only clicked on this thread cuz dudes name sounded dope, never heard of him before this

..been spinning his tape and about to give those 42 tracks a spin but i must say Novacan is that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I must be the only who doesn't see what the fuss is about.

He's solid and does some things well but every time I throw this on I get half way through and make a b line for my Dream playlist.

I must be the only who doesn't see what the fuss is about.

He's solid and does some things well but every time I throw this on I get half way through and make a b line for my Dream playlist.

I haven't been captivated by an artist like this in a while. Some of the best music I've heard in years, ridiculously addicting. The melodies, the lyrics, the music -- everything fits perfect. I have like a new favorite song everyday

pimp.gif

I wish there was just MORE to grab from his musical catalog. What am I missing besides Nost. Ult. & Pyrite?

I haven't been captivated by an artist like this in a while. Some of the best music I've heard in years, ridiculously addicting. The melodies, the lyrics, the music -- everything fits perfect. I have like a new favorite song everyday

pimp.gif

I wish there was just MORE to grab from his musical catalog. What am I missing besides Nost. Ult. & Pyrite?

It really is crazy addicting. Ive been singing novacane for week at least. Numb the pain numb the pain

It really is crazy addicting. Ive been singing novacane for week at least. Numb the pain numb the pain

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

pimp.gif

His name is Lonny Breaux, he has alot of music under his catalog.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

pimp.gif

Just read up on the thread.  Hopefully that 42 track link will still be alive when I get home.

Damn, I feel like a kid with a new video game waiting for me on my bed when I get back to my spot
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom