This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

sick.gif
pimp.gif

This +*%+ goes. Smooth as hell man. I can't rock with that Tyler +*%+, but this right here.. fire.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

This +*%+ goes. Smooth as hell man. I can't rock with that Tyler +*%+, but this right here.. fire.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

I wasnt impressed by the OddFuture crew at the start when all I heard was Earl Sweatshirt, but with Casey Veggies, Tyler the Creator, and now this??? I can say im a give them more listens. This tape goes so smooth. Like lighting a doob with the sun setting in the background while getting dome'd up on a cliff over looking the ocean.

Casey is not OF. 

I wasnt impressed by the OddFuture crew at the start when all I heard was Earl Sweatshirt, but with Casey Veggies, Tyler the Creator, and now this??? I can say im a give them more listens. This tape goes so smooth. Like lighting a doob with the sun setting in the background while getting dome'd up on a cliff over looking the ocean.

Casey is not OF. 

^^Is he not? His blog had him in pics with tyler and the other OF cats so I just assumed he was part of it. Or is he just affiliated?

^^Is he not? His blog had him in pics with tyler and the other OF cats so I just assumed he was part of it. Or is he just affiliated?

Affiliated. He's appears on almost all of their projects at least one...but he technically isn't in OF.

Affiliated. He's appears on almost all of their projects at least one...but he technically isn't in OF.

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

this was on his tumblr not on the tape its�
pimp.gif

someone posted in the OFWGKTA thread too i believe
This is better than the whole album/mixtape. That piano
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

this was on his tumblr not on the tape its�
pimp.gif

someone posted in the OFWGKTA thread too i believe
This is better than the whole album/mixtape. That piano
smokin.gif

This tape is really good...at times he reminds me of Cody Chestnutt.

A couple of my favorites are Strawberry Swing and We All Try. He's great on that acoustic sound.

Really the only thing I'm not feeling on it is his Cudi impersonation track.

Plus that '87 M3 is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This tape is really good...at times he reminds me of Cody Chestnutt.

A couple of my favorites are Strawberry Swing and We All Try. He's great on that acoustic sound.

Really the only thing I'm not feeling on it is his Cudi impersonation track.

Plus that '87 M3 is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Casey used to be in, not anymore though. Him and Anwar have a good relationship with everyone so they're together a lot.

Casey used to be in, not anymore though. Him and Anwar have a good relationship with everyone so they're together a lot.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ABC

Only song I don't like off Frank's new tape is American Wedding... dude really didn't put his own twist on Hotel California at all... then he just lets the guitar solo / instrumental run... sort of weak. That's a song you don't mess with unless it's done right.
i'm not a fan of Hotel California from the get go, so American Wedding is my one skip.

the rest is flawless
Damn, American Wedding is the first song I've ever heard from this dude and the 2nd from the entire OddFuture crew...American Wedding just made me download this mixtape and roll 2 kushblunts on a rainy day. 
pimp.gif
 About to listen now...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ABC

Only song I don't like off Frank's new tape is American Wedding... dude really didn't put his own twist on Hotel California at all... then he just lets the guitar solo / instrumental run... sort of weak. That's a song you don't mess with unless it's done right.
i'm not a fan of Hotel California from the get go, so American Wedding is my one skip.

the rest is flawless
Damn, American Wedding is the first song I've ever heard from this dude and the 2nd from the entire OddFuture crew...American Wedding just made me download this mixtape and roll 2 kushblunts on a rainy day. 
pimp.gif
 About to listen now...

::

Going off the tracklisting cover:

"Strawberry Swing" has a Coldplay sample
"Nocavane" produced by Tricky Stewart
"Swim Good" produced by Midi Mafia

"There Will Be Tears' samples Mr. Hudson

and Brandy sings background vocals on the MGMT joint

::

Back
Top Bottom