This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Frank Ocean is that dude.....But Sid Sriram Cover of We All try>>>

[/color]

thought that was the weeknd at first 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Frank Ocean is that dude.....But Sid Sriram Cover of We All try>>>

[/color]

thought that was the weeknd at first 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

I'm late.....Any mixtape...album or songs I need to check out? THANKS!

Nostalgia, Ultra (his mixtape) for sure!!! You can check out his whole 60 song mixtape, I haven't heard it yet though.
For single songs:

Dreamkilla

Thinkin About You

Acura Integurl

Let Me

Let Me has been on constant repeat lately though. This is one my favorite songs of his already. 

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

I'm late.....Any mixtape...album or songs I need to check out? THANKS!

Nostalgia, Ultra (his mixtape) for sure!!! You can check out his whole 60 song mixtape, I haven't heard it yet though.
For single songs:

Dreamkilla

Thinkin About You

Acura Integurl

Let Me

Let Me has been on constant repeat lately though. This is one my favorite songs of his already. 

Off the 60 song Lonny Breaux Collection. Blasted, Bedtime Story, and Day Away are some i really enjoyed but all the songs are pretty dope.

Off the 60 song Lonny Breaux Collection. Blasted, Bedtime Story, and Day Away are some i really enjoyed but all the songs are pretty dope.

Probably my top album of the year so far...wish he had filled the skits with tracks instead...literally not a bad song on the album...kinda pissed that the radio stations play Novacane/ pissed at Frank &/or the label for selecting that as the first single

Would like to see American Wedding or Swim Good get some urban airplay...not sure if Frank has that Eagles sample cleared though

The Lonny Breaux Collection is solid as well

Probably my top album of the year so far...wish he had filled the skits with tracks instead...literally not a bad song on the album...kinda pissed that the radio stations play Novacane/ pissed at Frank &/or the label for selecting that as the first single

Would like to see American Wedding or Swim Good get some urban airplay...not sure if Frank has that Eagles sample cleared though

The Lonny Breaux Collection is solid as well

Back
Top Bottom