This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

pimp.gif
at the full version of Acura Integurl.

was at the show in LA the other day, dude is amazing live. Glad to see he finished Acura Integurl and when he performed Swim good it had an alternate beat. Was hoping for more tracks from the Lonny Breaux collection but he did bring out Tyler which was dope.

was at the show in LA the other day, dude is amazing live. Glad to see he finished Acura Integurl and when he performed Swim good it had an alternate beat. Was hoping for more tracks from the Lonny Breaux collection but he did bring out Tyler which was dope.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

It had like a reggae type feel to it. Here's a pretty good video of him performing that song.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

It had like a reggae type feel to it. Here's a pretty good video of him performing that song.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Need an mp3 of Disillusion asap!!!! Song is so smooth!!! [/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Need an mp3 of Disillusion asap!!!! Song is so smooth!!! [/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

im still waiting patiently for what frank decides to bring to the table. Nostalgia, Ultra is holding me down and i gotta DL that Lonny Mixtape

im still waiting patiently for what frank decides to bring to the table. Nostalgia, Ultra is holding me down and i gotta DL that Lonny Mixtape

Back
Top Bottom