This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

first half of pyramids is like a dream, he's dreaming about his 'queen' cleopatra and how they coulda ruled the world together, but instead she chose to be unfaithful...his girl isn't literally a queen, but in his dream she was...

in the second half, he wakes up from that dream next to his [ex] girl [he calls her cleopatra], who is now a prostitute, and she's 'workin at the pyramid' [most likely las vegas]...

in the second verse of the second half, he switches characters to the pimp that she works for...he's bragging to the boyfriend that he's 'got yo girl workin for me...hit the strip, get my bills paid...'

the last verse switches back to the boyfriend's POV [if you watched the SNL performance, you can see the character switch in his delivery]...unfortunately for him, her 'love ain't free no more' meaning she's no longer his, and he now has to pay for her love

Great synopsis homie

:pimp:

Man, Nostalgia, Ultra still sounds so fresh to me... :smokin

This is one of those projects for me that will never get old... It aged so nice. Threw this on about a week ago & just zoned out :smokin

Also threw on Acura Integurl, Dream Killa, VooDoo, 4 Tears, etc... Still rides :nthat:

We getting new music.

Couple new tracks.

Geeked.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/frank-ocean-debuts-new-track-in-munich-video.13431.html

I think its out on vinyl..looks like its mostly stuff from his Lonny Breaux days

1. Rocket Love

2. Time Machine
3. Heartbreak + Jet Lag
4. Bedtime Story

5. Voodoo

6. White (ft. John Mayer)

7. No Love

8. 4 Tears
9. Acura Integurl

10. Analog 2 (ft. Tyler, The Creator)

11. Whip Appeal
12. Pyrite (Fool's Gold)

13. Scared of Beautiful

14. Wise Man

A finished Acura Integurl maybe? and voodoo? :wow: :nerd:

damn that's like a compilation of stuff that's been out :/ good for people who missed it i guess.

btw really like his part on Oceans, glad he got plenty of time to shine (unlike on yeezus), and the voice/style he used was definitely a curveball, you never know what to expect from this guy

I think its out on vinyl..looks like its mostly stuff from his Lonny Breaux days

1. Rocket Love

2. Time Machine
3. Heartbreak + Jet Lag
4. Bedtime Story

5. Voodoo

6. White (ft. John Mayer)

7. No Love

8. 4 Tears
9. Acura Integurl

10. Analog 2 (ft. Tyler, The Creator)

11. Whip Appeal
12. Pyrite (Fool's Gold)