This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Is there a CDQ/itunes verion of Endless out there?  
nerd.gif

This has probably been answered, but what's the difference between the iTunes version and the Zine version?

Outside of UNITY I haven't tried to listen to endless much, but I really love Blond. It's better than Channel Orange in my opinion. I find myself listening to tracks I didn't like at first. Almost everything on it is great .

After a few weeks I think this is probably my favorite rap/R&B/ pop album of the year. One of the few that hasn't been below expectations

Outside of UNITY I haven't tried to listen to endless much, but I really love Blond. It's better than Channel Orange in my opinion. I find myself listening to tracks I didn't like at first. Almost everything on it is great .
Pretty much where I'm at

I'm really trying to like this album. But it just doesn't keep my interest at first listen like the first album. I'll try again.

This album is still amazing, I barely got off repeat with Pink + White and Nikes for like the first month of it being out so I'm starting to play the **** out of everything else now lol

Back
Top Bottom