This game pisses me off....

yes, i play that game every time at my local diner. i've wasted a lot on that !+**#@# game.

The Buffalo Wild Wings by my house has taken one of my boys for over $50+. He claims one day he'll get it to the top!
laugh.gif

I tired it once, didn't win, never played it again.

I won an ipon shuffle on that thing....45 dollars later. That was the first and last time I played.

^^^ SUCKER is my guess. Anyways, I played it a few times. I think its a rigged game.

My homie gave me a dollar and said I bet you five you can't win. So I tried and lost. I gave him his 5 and he went to the bathroom. For some reason I thenwasted another 4 or 5 while he was in the bathroom.

I know a girl that won a Wii. I could not believe it.
laugh.gif

From what I've been told, when you get to the top level, when you click the button the block will automatically skip an extra space and it will do so untilthe machine hits the numbered game where it will allow a win. Of course, that's what I've been told, I don't know if it's true or not.

First time I saw that game I put $5 bucks in (got me 6 tries), won a Nintendo DS on my 3rd attempt. 2 years and hundreds of dollars later, not another singleprize. I'm so hooked I still throw in $10 everytime I find one.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by chickhien

yo my brother won an ipod shuffle with 40 bucks and an xbox 360 with 85 bucks. it's doable, but he's also the luckiest man i know.

please tell of his other wacky lucky adventures, or misadventures if you will sir

eek.gif
I thought I was the only 1 that wasted a lot of money on this game .....

I was in Las Vegas 2 summers ago I was 15 and me and 2 friends spent like 40$ of his moms money on this. Had us hella pissed taking turns and *@* we walkedaway with nada.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom