Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Atleast she told you...

Or it could be because she wanted you to fall back...Shes probably clean
laugh.gif
This is what I'm thinking

this is what im thinking aswell...

some guys on this board are so gully... from dude alone in movie theatre to dude bopping dude and guy still snatching his sneakers to dude who got rejected 2 times on facebook and was looking for plan c..

i bet the next thread is gonna be.... so my gf told me we have to break up because she is lesbian....

niketalk is worse than I$$ these days...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
, go easy on em Kane.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol this website is most def. full of children.

welcome to life son.

alot of people you would smash with no hesitation have herpes. like jessica alba for instance.

and just cause you have herpes doesnt mean that its just destroying your genitals every second youre alive.

for the record i dont have herpes.

and ive smashed a couple chicks with herpes.

i suggest you do some research cause you're sounding like karl malone in 93-94

That's foul homie
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol this website is most def. full of children.

welcome to life son.

alot of people you would smash with no hesitation have herpes. like jessica alba for instance.

and just cause you have herpes doesnt mean that its just destroying your genitals every second youre alive.

for the record i dont have herpes.

and ive smashed a couple chicks with herpes.

i suggest you do some research cause you're sounding like karl malone in 93-94

You wilin cuz. That can be transmitted from mere skin contact even when the person isn't having an outbreak.

All depends on if the person is taking care of the situation.

Maybe but its just not worth it imo.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Atleast she told you...

Or it could be because she wanted you to fall back...Shes probably clean
laugh.gif
given the average NT'ers success with women i'd say this is most likely the case.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

LMAO at the "she's just telling you that because she isn't feeling you" comments...Wow 
i agree..no way is she putting her rep on the line just so she can tell him to beat it..

But I don't see myself going to far with shorty
So why put yourself at risk if you dont see this going far? But considering that you asked here, I would do some research about herpes. You can take her to a clinic if you really want to

But I don't see myself going to far with shorty
So why put yourself at risk if you dont see this going far? But considering that you asked here, I would do some research about herpes. You can take her to a clinic if you really want to

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This bring the question to me though...How do they live life? They can't be expected to get in serious relationships can they?
They find somebody else who has it.  They have message boards and social groups for people with herpes where they can meet each other (dead serious).
Forreal i think they said about 1/3 of people in most major cities got it...so its not all that uncommon...sadly

LMAO at the "she's just telling you that because she isn't feeling you" comments...Wow 
i agree..no way is she putting her rep on the line just so she can tell him to beat it..

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Unless dude is ugly and a lame.

Juss sayin'!

Back
Top Bottom