This ++$%$ got robbed again...smh

Son just needs to stop buying chains

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshh1vQ5Ge08psY4Fntx
30t6p3b.gif

He's gonna change someone... Seriously.

Thats what happens when a softy keeps getting picked on/stained. He's gonna break and I feel sorry for him and the person who catches it, because its a good chance that person will have done nothing to deserve it
30t6p3b.gif

He's gonna change someone... Seriously.

Thats what happens when a softy keeps getting picked on/stained. He's gonna break and I feel sorry for him and the person who catches it, because its a good chance that person will have done nothing to deserve it
30t6p3b.gif

^same thing I thought, dude is gonna snap, maybe 3 more chains from now
the person that reaches for that 4th might get lit up

^same thing I thought, dude is gonna snap, maybe 3 more chains from now
the person that reaches for that 4th might get lit up

I came in here like "This better not be Yung Berg, I know it aint bout Yung Berg....*clicks link* DAMN its Yung Berg"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The GEICO premium gotta be more than his rent at this point

I came in here like "This better not be Yung Berg, I know it aint bout Yung Berg....*clicks link* DAMN its Yung Berg"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The GEICO premium gotta be more than his rent at this point

I knew it was ONLY a matter of time since I saw the vid with K Smith and he was swingin the joint around his neck ala Usher...

Its in the UK so more than likely they ain't have a hammer...

So thats the 2nd chain he's had taken from his 'old school' style, beat down or just threatened out of it...

That %%$% looke fugaze tho, I can't see that bein worth more than 5 stacks, theres NO shine in them stones...

B Pumper jewels...

I knew it was ONLY a matter of time since I saw the vid with K Smith and he was swingin the joint around his neck ala Usher...

So thats the 2nd chain he's had taken from his 'old school' style, beat down or just threatened out of it...

That %%$% looke fugaze tho, I can't see that bein worth more than 5 stacks, theres NO shine in them stones...

B Pumper jewels...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

pretty sure dude was in Miami- 

If I'm not mistaken this is the 3rd one... I think he got got for his original joint, the B with the crown on it before he came out with the "Sexy Lady"
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

If I'm not mistaken this is the 3rd one... I think he got got for his original joint, the B with the crown on it before he came out with the "Sexy Lady"
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

The dude that robbed him was British...

But I DID see him on WorldStar with a hammer talkin about how he be in Miami...

Either way not a good look...

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

You right...

I think it was in St Louis or KC or some #+@+...

Back
Top Bottom