This Guy 'LEX LUGER' Has NOOOOOO Shame...

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

the Lex Luger riddim
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Wasn't that the same thing the runners did when they first came out? Back then alot of their beats sounded the same. I remember them saying rappers wanted the same sound prolly why most of their beats sounded similar.

laugh.gif
 Wasn't that the same thing the runners did when they first came out? Back then alot of their beats sounded the same. I remember them saying rappers wanted the same sound prolly why most of their beats sounded similar.

I’ve been working with everybody, a lot of people been saying that ‘Lex Luger only got that Waka sound’ so I’m trying to take it somewhere else because I do have another sound, and that’s where I want to take it for 2011.

I’ve been working with everybody, a lot of people been saying that ‘Lex Luger only got that Waka sound’ so I’m trying to take it somewhere else because I do have another sound, and that’s where I want to take it for 2011.

Originally Posted by cowboys4life

laugh.gif
The hooks sounded the same, but the were actually pretty versatile on the beats. They did Dreamin' which sounds nothing like anything else they've done. 

Originally Posted by cowboys4life

laugh.gif
The hooks sounded the same, but the were actually pretty versatile on the beats. They did Dreamin' which sounds nothing like anything else they've done. 

any questions for Lex Luger and Waka Flocka Flame? Interviewing them Thursday night and I'm open to taking any questions NT may have

any questions for Lex Luger and Waka Flocka Flame? Interviewing them Thursday night and I'm open to taking any questions NT may have

Back
Top Bottom