This guy's musical name is N***A...

I've been listening to reggaeton since 1997, before it ever exploded. And not once did anyone try to come up with such a derogatory name.
I really hope this guy doesn't think he's going to make it big in America. Mods, move or delete this if needed.

I removed the picture, just in case. Google it if you want.

grin.gif

So if he isn't American...is the connotation thought of differently in other countries? If that term is thought of differently in other places...then youcan't blame him for having that name.

True, but if he gets famous enough, he's going to come here at one point. And the advertisements and propaganda related to his concerts will not bereceived happily.

So if he isn't American...is the connotation thought of differently in other countries? If that term is thought of differently in other places...then you can't blame him for having that name.

He's not American, I believe the guy is from South America. He's already starting to get famous here in the U.S but he changed his name from"N***A" to "DJ FLEX." He's been on TRL before and MTV sucker free and other MTV shows. The thing is that he did change his name tosomething else before coming to the U.S because he knew his name wouldn't fly here.

Back
Top Bottom