This halfway posting your boo trend

I've been noticing it a lot lately on social media :lol:

Ppl will post the person their talking to but block them out with an emoji, just post the neck down, or a behind shot.

Does this ensure your relationship will last? Not srs

Last edited:
I'll take that over flooding my social media with every little thing you and your significant other do.

I'd break up with a chick who posts a pic on social media with my face in it. I don't want my **** out there.

That goes for pics with friends as well. Should ask them if they're ok with it before posting it.

G-Code.

I'd break up with a chick who posts a pic on social media with my face in it. I don't want my **** out there.

That goes for pics with friends as well. Should ask them if they're ok with it before posting it.

G-Code.
Yup, some girls think it's weird or I have something to hide but I just don't do the photo game no more.

It's actually a challenge to keep people out of your business and I'm just a normal Joe.

I saw some girl do this and I legit thought she was just trying not to have people know who he was like it was a super big deal.

Now I know she was trend following and it makes more sense.

Got into an argument with my ex over this. Wanted to post me on Instagram and whatever else site she's on and I'm like no. She use to sneak and take shots of me and post them, but my face was never in them.

I dont know what it is about people having to constantly let everybody know about their relationship but its sad. My friends brother is married and his marriage is pretty much dead. They dont love each other at all and cheat from time to time but if you look at her facebook you would think she has the perfect marriage and family. Flexin extra hard.

Back
Top Bottom