Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't care its still funny

• LOL Abercrombie and Fitch more like Abercrombie and B****

• Total voters
Ive never even been inside the store. Ive thought about it but you can hear and smell the store before you even get to it. I cant stand the music and nobodys wants to walk around smelling like recycled aqua di gio all day.

I don't understand how this is bad PR , when the people they are disrespecting don't buy their clothes anyways. Would be like an alcohol beverage company disrespecting people that don't drink. How will it affect sales if they didn't drink in the first place?

I ono

He's just saying what everyones thinking
laugh.gif

Damn they said he looks like Gary Busey bobbed for apples in a tank full of bees. :lol: Ouch.

Dude really has no room to talk tho. Got the dude from Mask kind of vibe going.

Damn that's rough if you look like an even more deformed version of Gary Busey. Dude is like 70 though, he does what he feels he has to to look like...iono.

I used to work there
laugh.gif

I and this other black dude were the token ones.

You're basically forced, from day 1, to buy their clothes and wear them all them time....

Female coworkers were definately not too shabby though

I am going to keep it real I own and ricked a few button ups, hoodies and jeans from them, when I was in HIGH SCHOOl. To me A&F is for teenager and overgrown Azzholes. dude is a true ******* for making that stament. Specially the fact that he caters to young adults . By the look of him he look like he was a super lame in school and got bullied real bad

This Anticrombie and Fitch Campaign encourages people to give away any AF clothing they may have to the homeless. Old Biff gotta be loving this :rofl:

A&F clothing is good quality though, ill give them that. Theres a few things I would consider buying from there, and only if the logo wasnt too visible. I'll mess with their boxer briefs any day though. 
pimp.gif

Damn that dude is hideous. You already know he prob smashin dimes though.

At the most ill wear some jeans or cargo shorts. Nothing else. That store annoys me

Back
Top Bottom