This how Houston gets down?

Plethora of selection that I'm sure will suit your needs or preference. Real talk.
Visited twice. Yambs were available on both occasions. The first time the Yambs were so good, laaaaawwwwwd. Chubby Latina chick... Coulda swore I was in the gulf when she let me hit

(Had a girl back home on the second trip. Couldn't pull that trigger.)

Should just move this to music forum and make it a htown appreciation thread

smokin.gif

roll.gif

aint eem mad. Swangin on em.

Lulz @ the trunk lift

I hate this entire car culture. I especially hate you if you have a classic American Muscle Car with 24 inch rims. :smh:

I hate this entire car culture. I especially hate you if you have a classic American Muscle Car with 24 inch rims.
mean.gif
co-sign and not cosign...

muscle cars need to be left with just sports mods.... but da way houston can freak cold school Cadillacs, Oldsmobiles, Buicks, Mercurys, etc.

is amazing to me...you know those nondescript random old school American sedans and coupes from da 60's-70's and even obscure 80's whips

they'll have with immaculate candy paint sitting on some NICE rims.. they cats love their cars.

Last edited:

:lol: :lol:
Who remembers SwanginOn4z?
What did happen to that dude? :nerd:

If you talking about Lil' Flip, here's stuff he's had since he's been out the limelight (2007-present):

]

looks like he's still doing him proper, he's stuff is just caught in that regional vacuum..he needs a better mixtape DJ

cuz he's stuff isn't going super viral like its suppose to.

Nah, after that Game Over beat debacle, he was blackballed. That's how he fell off....

After that no one wanted to even be associated with him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What did happen to that dude?
nerd.gif

If you talking about Lil' Flip, here's stuff he's had since he's been out the limelight (2007-present):

]

looks like he's still doing him proper, he's stuff is just caught in that regional vacuum..he needs a better mixtape DJ

Nah, after that Game Over beat debacle, he was blackballed. That's how he fell off....

elaborate...you talking about that tip beef?

:lol: :lol:
What did happen to that dude? :nerd:

]

elaborate...you talking about that tip beef?

Nope, I recall the story going.... years ago when Flip dropped "Game Over", he or his producer didn't get the necessary clearance.
Once the track blew up, Midway came callin for that Pac Man sample, and I think I remember a rumour that there was a Mortal Kombat scream sample used too. Needless to say, Sony BMG (who Flip was signed to at the time) wasn't impressed. I think Sony ended up takin the L and settling and Flip was hung out to dry...

That's why his career ended so abruptly.

How/Why would someone get blackballed over a sample? I was never checking for Flip like that so Im not sure why he lost steam the way he did. Was it really over the game over track? Was he still actively putting music out after that and just wasn't taking with fans?

i kinda understand what you're saying with SONY blackball....they probably had to pay millions in damages so basically anything that

lil flip does someone from sony (who owns vevo, is a big player is da music industry) tells da radio show or someone *ahem* "make sure

that record doesn't get played..ever"

but if that was da case, cam'ron would've been shut out of da music industry after SDE, cuz he ran up in sony's buildings like a superthug hooligan

years ago...

commented before i saw the video but 
laugh.gif
 at the cop popping the trunk...

the only other time ive seen that was in a school zone when school was let out 
roll.gif

that has to be on the north side tho..either that or hiram clarke.

dont see none of that where im at 
frown.gif
 unless i wanna see them swanging in beamer, benz and bentleys 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom