This is a borderline Top 5 Mainstream Hip-Hop Single of the last 5+ years...Vol. Tell Me I'm Lying.

I can honestly see myself playing this 10, 15, 20 years from now. These dudes put that epic 90's feel on this.
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just reached 100 plays in iTunes and felt the need to make this thread.

indifferent.gif
I'm kinda bias tho. This song was popular but I didn't like it at all personally.
I don't know why I was expecting Teach me how to Dougie
laugh.gif

I'm not talking about charting.

I'm talking about the quality of the music.

Cruising down the highway w/ the windows down late at night w/ this blaring > *

I $%$$@%# can't stand when they don't play Drake's verse on the radio. It's like...the girls who request that %@!% in the first place aren't trying to hear Ross, #** are they thinking? 
laugh.gif

I met JUSTICE LEAGUE.

Humble dudes. I told them they should get into making movie scores.
laugh.gif
...they agreed.

They technically birthed Maybach Music.

...also you can thank Ross for recognizing the greatness in their production too though.

Song is smooth as ^@%#. People can hate on Ross all they want (which I've even done in the past), but dude has
a great ear for beats, especially when they are the cinematic ones and not the BMF remixes.

I came in here expecting to see you post some mediorce Pharell or Clipse tracks...

And nah, this isn't even a top 5 Ross Single.  Track is hard but there are countless that are better.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I came in here expecting to see you post some mediorce Pharell or Clipse tracks...

And nah, this isn't even a top 5 Ross Single.  Track is hard but there are countless that are better.

Only song I see Ross having better than this is Rich Off cocaine or Maybach Music.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Only song I see Ross having better than this is Rich Off cocaine or Maybach Music.
Rich Off Cocaine
Maybach Music
Maybach Music 2
Hustlin
B.M.F.

That's 5 right there which I'd all take above Aston Martin Music.

me and my old girl always ride out to this song. That 98 explorer be cruising like the Aston for a few minutes lol

Back
Top Bottom