This is Angoon *(edit: theeeeeyyyyy're backkkkk)*

Tap Tap Pull baby.

We bout to chuck Henz on the remix. BURRRRRRRR!!

laugh.gif

" I wish the world could put all the killings and beatings in a garbage bag and throw it" ** then proceeds to throw garbage bag away***

best line no doubt swerv killin em softly.....
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

What's that sound?

That's another good person hittin' the ground.

*looks down and turns around with arms out*
best part no doubt...
pimp.gif
I just find the look on his face so funny, like he wasn't expecting the gunshots really.
roll.gif
roll.gif

All my roommates and I have been singing this non-stop. Thank you NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShoEPimP702

whos a better lyricist though? tnt or swerve merv??
That's like comparing Biggie and Pac. Swerv Merv has the deeper meaning lines, like the whole trash bag thing and heaven references. TNT has abetter flow, albeit out of breath most of the time, but who can complain about the another good person hitting the ground line.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

That's like comparing Biggie and Pac. Swerv Merv has the deeper meaning lines, like the whole trash bag thing and heaven references. TNT has a better flow, albeit out of breath most of the time, but who can complain about the another good person hitting the ground line.
How dare you compare them to people so far below their level of skill?
smh.gif

i gotta be upfront with yall...i've been bumpin this hood classic on my ipod for weeks now:lol:

That's like comparing Biggie and Pac. Swerv Merv has the deeper meaning lines, like the whole trash bag thing and heaven references. TNT has a better flow, albeit out of breath most of the time, but who can complain about the another good person hitting the ground line.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

How dare you compare them to people so far below their level of skill?
smh.gif

I hope you saw what he did there.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom