this is crazy but.. vol. gettin tested tomorrow

so i decided to party with some friends. and i got drunk an had had intercourse with tsome chick (i dont like her) and now im all bugged out. omg omgo omg ithink i strapped up. im not sure. omgfg i know y0u all are gunna make fun of me but i am really freakin out.

damn hope youre not burned dude
laugh.gif

Hey, you did what you did. It's going to hurt. I remember doc sticking a needle in there.

if one of the reasons you dont drink is because you're afraid you might stick it in some chick unwrapped, you're pretty lame...just show some selfcontrol. but if you choose not to drink cause you don't enjoy it or don't care for it, that's cool. sorry, but i just cant stand it when peopleblame alcohol for the stupid things that they do. people use alcohol as an excuse to do stupid things, i.e. oh i slept with some hideous girl because i hadbeer goggles. total bs...you did it cause you're a fool with zero standards. sorry for getting off the topic.

anyway, good luck with the test. and like dude said, 6 months later, get tested again...

When did this occur? If it happened this past weekend, last night, etc. getting a test right now is pointless unless of course you already have something fromprevious scandalous activities. If that is the case, RIP.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

if one of the reasons you dont drink is because you're afraid you might stick it in some chick unwrapped, you're pretty lame...just show some self control. but if you choose not to drink cause you don't enjoy it or don't care for it, that's cool. sorry, but i just cant stand it when people blame alcohol for the stupid things that they do. people use alcohol as an excuse to do stupid things, i.e. oh i slept with some hideous girl because i had beer goggles. total bs...you did it cause you're a fool with zero standards. sorry for getting off the topic.

anyway, good luck with the test. and like dude said, 6 months later, get tested again...

QFT!!!!! This man speaks the truth.

My mad DeadsetAce has spoken like a true genius. I could never understand how people could say that I was so drunk I didn't know what I wasdoing.......LOLOLOL.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

if one of the reasons you dont drink is because you're afraid you might stick it in some chick unwrapped, you're pretty lame...just show some self control. but if you choose not to drink cause you don't enjoy it or don't care for it, that's cool. sorry, but i just cant stand it when people blame alcohol for the stupid things that they do. people use alcohol as an excuse to do stupid things, i.e. oh i slept with some hideous girl because i had beer goggles. total bs...you did it cause you're a fool with zero standards. sorry for getting off the topic.

81a35b56e3147b67260e974cefb58a1ef6a7df7.gif

Well, one night quite a few years back, some friends and I were drinking on 151 and budweiser and I smashed this chick that was ugly @$% hell and very slutty.I made it for about 5 minutes, pulled out and puked everywhere. Fast-forward to a couple days later, I started havin problems with my +#$!... In a nutshell,that %+%#$ burned me and that was probably my most disgraceful moment as a human being, especially since I had to tell my mom to take me to the clinic.Thankfully I didn t contract anything else.... Gotta practice safe sex man.

MAN...HOPE YOU DIDN'T GET BURNED MAN. THAT WOULD SUCK BIG TIME...

I PREFER WEED TOO...BUT I'M A EX-SMOKER BUT ALCOHOL TO ME IS A LITTLE LAME SOMETIMES...THE BUZZ IS GREAT BUT THE DRUNK FEELING IS A PIECE OF CRAP. I HATETHAT %#%$.

Back
Top Bottom