[| -- THIS IS FAMILY or FAMILY REUNION? -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
"This Is Family" - Fabolous featuring Ransom, Freck The Billionaire, Paul Cain, Red Cafe & Joe Budden.

OR

"Family Reunion" - Joe Budden featuring Ransom, Hitchcock & Fabolous.

laugh.gif
Discuss.

Very tough call. Both bangers.....

Joey's verse better on reunion(makes sense why), Fab's better on this is(makes sense why), Ran's pretty even between both..

Hitchcock goes hard on reunion but Freck goes hard on This is....

Cafe and Cain on This Is= so so

I'll go Family Reunion just barely mainly because Joey just kills it....

Yeah Family Reunion because Red Cafe & Paul Cain were wack on This Is Family and Joey's verse was better on Reunion.

This Is Family... Easily, Cafe and my guy West Philly Freck both caught wreck on this. Not to mention Joey is Joey and Fab went in the vault for his "ohthat's his baby sis? GET UP IN THIS MAY-B MISS!"

^ Yeah I wouldn't have thought 'This Is Family' EASILY but when petey brought up the question I had to go back and play the tracks back to back, Ijust thought everyone was more solid and on point on Reunion as oppose to This Is Family.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This Is Family... Easily, Cafe and my guy West Philly Freck both caught wreck on this. Not to mention Joey is Joey and Fab went in the vault for his "oh that's his baby sis? GET UP IN THIS MAY-B MISS!"

Cake you my dude...but Cafe sucked on htis is family....the only weakness was Cafe...i personally thinks he sucks

yea thats a toss up, I'll lean towards 'This Is Family'...Fab damn near maxed out on 'This Is Family', just like Buddens did on Reunion,but the fact that it was the same from the 'Last Dayz' freestyle took away from it for me (and his flow was nicer on the freestyle anyway)...and Freckwent in, you know what to expect from Buddens, and I f's wit Cafe...not to mention the beat was harder.
"oh that's his baby sis? GET UP IN THIS MAY-B MISS!"

'before I pull this curb and start squirtin like baby piss (blalalalahhhhh)'

I was just bout to quote that, Fab knew he was goin on that, you can tell by how animated the adlib was...hardest line in that song.

but Cafe sucked on htis is family....the only weakness was Cafe...i personally thinks he sucks
nah, Cafe is > Cain any day, an he dropped one the nicest albums this year on the low wit it too, that joint was smooth...

Cafe's album was very solid even though I don't rate him heavy, I was playing that $*$% right through on the weekend.

Fab>joey>Freck>Ran>Cain>Cafe on TIF
Joey>Fab>Hitch>Ran on FR

And to go even further....

Joey(FR)>Fab(TIF)>Fab(FR)>Joey(TIF)>Freck>Hitch>Ran(TIF)=Ran(FR)>Cain>Cafe

thats exactly what I said when it dropped, that was the perfect Saturday album for the year....

Family Reunion only because Joey's verse on it slightly > Freck's verse on This is. Plus I'm tired of hearing Cafe and Cain rap.

For me, "This Is Family"...

Fab, Ran, and CAIN went in on this track... Yes!! I said Paul CAIN... he definately had the best flow onthe track, I think people sleepin' on his verse 'cause he aint come wit no punchlines, but he definately came correct (pause)...

"...Now if they get me on wire traces...
I'ma die in Comstock...
I got prior cases from ridin' with firearms cocked...
Fire bomb box, set up by your mom's block...
Go off on time, 'cause it's wired by alarm clock...
I'll get his legs, you grab him by arms, ock...
We goin' do this liar harm, while his crying moms watch....
Last seen in Brooklyn, they found by a Bronx lot...
Rifles on the roof, Yeah, we got him by a long shot!!!...
We don't fire warning shots, N' fire on swat...
And if they get me, Brooklyn gonna riot on spot...
I'm from the hood, so I'm supplyin' bomb rock...
'Round here that's better than buyin' from Viacom's stock..."

eek.gif
pimp.gif

"...You Clay Aiken soft...
You "playin' games 'til that
red light's on" you, its like thePlaystation's off..."

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

yea thats a toss up, I'll lean towards 'This Is Family'...Fab damn near maxed out on 'This Is Family', just like Buddens did on Reunion, but the fact that it was the same from the 'Last Dayz' freestyle took away from it for me (and his flow was nicer on the freestyle anyway)...and Freck went in, you know what to expect from Buddens, and I f's wit Cafe...not to mention the beat was harder.
"oh that's his baby sis? GET UP IN THIS MAY-B MISS!"
'before I pull this curb and start squirtin like baby piss (blalalalahhhhh)'

I was just bout to quote that, Fab knew he was goin on that, you can tell by how animated the adlib was...hardest line in that song.

but Cafe sucked on htis is family....the only weakness was Cafe...i personally thinks he sucks
nah, Cafe is > Cain any day, an he dropped one the nicest albums this year on the low wit it too, that joint was smooth...

Whoa cafe>cain? NO way

"...Now if they get me on wire traces...
I'ma die in Comstock...
I got prior cases from ridin' with firearms cocked...
Fire bomb box, set up by your mom's block...
Go off on time, 'cause it's wired by alarm clock...
I'll get his legs, you grab him by arms, ock...
We goin' do this liar harm, while his crying moms watch....
Last seen in Brooklyn, they found by a Bronx lot...
Rifles on the roof, Yeah, we got him by a long shot!!!...
We don't fire warning shots, N' fire on swat...
And if they get me, Brooklyn gonna riot on spot...
I'm from the hood, so I'm supplyin' bomb rock...

now that's the fab i'm talkin about. _ went in with them bars

Ok... after re-listening to this... Cafe was sub-par on this... but still I'm goin with This Is Family.

The white
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
got me rich like federline

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This Is Family... Easily, Cafe and my guy West Philly Freck both caught wreck on this. Not to mention Joey is Joey and Fab went in the vault for his "oh that's his baby sis? GET UP IN THIS MAY-B MISS!"

True story. I agree with all that and Freck went extra hard!

I Swear To God the next _ I give it to, is goin to a place Fed Ex can't deliver to...

FRECK COLD G!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom