This is how you know you've made it

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif
I can't even hate dude is milking his 10 seconds of fame for all its worth.
I'm not hating either.  I just wonder about people like this.  Do they ponder their significance?   I mean this dude goes to bed hopefully knowing that people aren't laughing with him, but at him.  He has to go to sleep knowing he is only relevant for being a moron. 

He's one in a myriad of people who get paid to make absolute fools of themselves in popular media (Eg. Jersey Shore and everything on B.E.T.)

roll.gif
I'm not hating either.  I just wonder about people like this.  Do they ponder their significance?   I mean this dude goes to bed hopefully knowing that people aren't laughing with him, but at him.  He has to go to sleep knowing he is only relevant for being a moron. 

He's one in a myriad of people who get paid to make absolute fools of themselves in popular media (Eg. Jersey Shore and everything on B.E.T.)

roll.gif

Of course people weren't laughing with him, because he wasn't laughing. When he made his tirade on the news, he was dead serious.
So how can you say he is relevant for being a moron? More like, he is relevant for being passionate about getting justice for his family and his community.

I agree that his tirade was entertaining. When I saw it I laughed, at him. Does that make him a moron? No.
Its not like he actively pursued his 15 minutes of fame. If anything fame was thrust upon him.
He didn't upload the video. He didn't ask those guys to remix his words into that song. And I'm sure that he didn't develop that app that he's promoting.

I would think that you would have more compassion for the guy, as hard as you was defending flamboyant gay guys in the gay thread
eyes.gif

roll.gif

Of course people weren't laughing with him, because he wasn't laughing. When he made his tirade on the news, he was dead serious.
So how can you say he is relevant for being a moron? More like, he is relevant for being passionate about getting justice for his family and his community.

I agree that his tirade was entertaining. When I saw it I laughed, at him. Does that make him a moron? No.
Its not like he actively pursued his 15 minutes of fame. If anything fame was thrust upon him.
He didn't upload the video. He didn't ask those guys to remix his words into that song. And I'm sure that he didn't develop that app that he's promoting.

I would think that you would have more compassion for the guy, as hard as you was defending flamboyant gay guys in the gay thread
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

roll.gif

eyes.gif
I think you misunderstood what I meant.  I'm not saying he sought out the fame or whatever; I am saying he is famous for being inarticulate and making a fool of himself. 

edit: what does any of this have to do with dude's sexuality? grow up.

roll.gif

eyes.gif
I think you misunderstood what I meant.  I'm not saying he sought out the fame or whatever; I am saying he is famous for being inarticulate and making a fool of himself. 

Did they ever catch the rapist? Is his sister alright? That's all I really care about because IMO, that part of Antoine's fame has taken a serious backseat.

Also, I agree with someone else who said he'll probably end up back in the hood. I REALLY hope he has a financial adviser because I would hate to hear he can't make his mortgage payments anymore because the money has dried up. I read that he is a hair stylist and he goes to cosmetology school, so it'd do him a world of good to save his dough, and keep working.

Did they ever catch the rapist? Is his sister alright? That's all I really care about because IMO, that part of Antoine's fame has taken a serious backseat.

Also, I agree with someone else who said he'll probably end up back in the hood. I REALLY hope he has a financial adviser because I would hate to hear he can't make his mortgage payments anymore because the money has dried up. I read that he is a hair stylist and he goes to cosmetology school, so it'd do him a world of good to save his dough, and keep working.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Did they ever catch the rapist?
Since he never successfully raped her, can he still be considered a rapist?
Can a failed attempted rapist still be labeled a rapist?
These questions must be asked before we move any further.

roll.gif
I'm not hating either. I just wonder about people like this. Do they ponder their significance? I mean this dude goes to bed hopefully knowing that people aren't laughing with him, but at him. He has to go to sleep knowing he is only relevant for being a moron.

eyes.gif
I think you misunderstood what I meant. I'm not saying he sought out the fame or whatever; I am saying he is famous for being inarticulate and making a fool of himself.

Nothing he said in that video was inarticulate. It may have been unusual and a little flamboyant, but certainly not inarticulate.
And definitely not moronic or slighter dumber than anything else on the news that week like you said here

congrats on being slightly dumber than anything else on the news that week.

value="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" />
Woman Finds Intruder in Her Bed - watch more funny videos
[

And obviously his flamboyancy added to the allure of this video. Although he was just being himself, thats what made it funny. That's what his sexuality has to do with it.

roll.gif
I'm not hating either. I just wonder about people like this. Do they ponder their significance? I mean this dude goes to bed hopefully knowing that people aren't laughing with him, but at him. He has to go to sleep knowing he is only relevant for being a moron.

eyes.gif
I think you misunderstood what I meant. I'm not saying he sought out the fame or whatever; I am saying he is famous for being inarticulate and making a fool of himself.

Nothing he said in that video was inarticulate. It may have been unusual and a little flamboyant, but certainly not inarticulate.
And definitely not moronic or slighter dumber than anything else on the news that week like you said here

congrats on being slightly dumber than anything else on the news that week.

value="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" />
Woman Finds Intruder in Her Bed - watch more funny videos
[

And obviously his flamboyancy added to the allure of this video. Although he was just being himself, thats what made it funny. That's what his sexuality has to do with it.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm not really interested in a lengthy discussion regarding labeling. I obviously misspoke. However, my question still stands as to whether a suspect has been caught.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm not really interested in a lengthy discussion regarding labeling. I obviously misspoke. However, my question still stands as to whether a suspect has been caught.

it wont load for me

is that the ad with the black guy holding money and it says "this guy makes 200 dollars a day at home"????

Back
Top Bottom