This Is How You Steal 23 MacBook Pros, 14 iPhones, and 9 iPods In 31 Seconds

eek.gif

Why is the reporter talking so hyped up lol im sure after people listen to him they gonna wanna go out and try it talking about "look at the percision andskill"

spectacular huh? these guys are pros, i'll give them that much. i'm writing this all on my macbook pro ftw

Arent those Macbooks they have on display for people to use usually latched down with some sort of cable? How did they just rip it off without damaging theMacbooks?

Originally Posted by EB14

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

them Ns was efficient

eek.gif
is it really you!???

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that was nice...the one here bolts down their stuff....why wasnt the dude in thered wearing gloves? i woulda wore batting gloves.

eek.gif

Those dude's planned that Shhh perfect.

$50,000 worth of goods in 31 seconds... Impressive.

they took display models. and all of them have serial numbers that can and will be tracked... their loss.

They aint catching them. It wont hurt Apple, they could have that happen to them a few times a month and it wont affect them
laugh.gif

Anyone ever feel that if your skilled enough to pull off a massive robbery without harming a soul and using no weapons they kinda deserve it?

I mean these guys have balls of steel and god dam clean out a store in 31 seconds?'

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom