This is one big boy.

Signing a contract with the coach before he can even practice? Whoa!

That dude has all of my respect.

Losing 70 pounds is no joke, the fact that he has lost 50 is amazing.
He should be very proud of himself.

Like Calipari said, he's probably saving his life. I hope he makes it to 280.

ya man that clip shows him in the ntl chip game just sitting there in the confetti, saying man, i gotta do something. and that was the beginning.

He's an impressive athlete. To be that big and that nimble..

He should think about a football career....

Be could be a TE or some *@%!...

6'8 280
sick.gif

He looks like he can really move for his his size, and you can see the muscle just taking over his body - he's going to be a problem if he sticks with thisand really stays focused.. at least at the college level anyways, who in god's name is going to be able to play with somebody like that?

Anyways - props to Cal, say what you want about him and his ways, and maybe i'm just a sucker and buy into his schtick too much, but I think he reallycares about these guys he brings in. These kids goto bat for him time and time again, and he keeps them under control better than many other coaches could.They're always fun to watch, and they're generally damn good teams, too.

Originally Posted by dreClark

He's an impressive athlete. To be that big and that nimble..

He should think about a football career....

Be could be a TE or some *@%!...

6'8 280
sick.gif
Yeah he is like a baby shaq. But football wise dude would need to drop to somewhere between 240-265 to really be threat at TE. Hybrid DE'swould give him fits to the point where he'd get frustrated and get penalties. And I hate Memphis
mad.gif

Wow. I am surprised he didn't wipe dudes face off his head with that slap. That is a big paw.

Some of those signs were funny that UAB was holding up.

"We beat Memphis not girls"

A shirt said, "I Dated Dozier"

Yeah I saw that on yahoo last night. The dude is huge and he already lost 50 pounds, just 20 more to go?

Back
Top Bottom