This is pathetic

Originally Posted by ceemcee

The silhouette isnt terrible. If they didnt have so many colors and less elephant print or lose the stitching on the strap, they wouldnt look too bad.

Agreed with this. In my opinion if the strap was gone, it wouldnt look so bad. I probably still wouldnt grab them, but I think in general a less colorful version with no strap would probably get copped by a few.

Originally Posted by dezmond123

Originally Posted by nikemike715

JayZ-jordan-mars-01.jpg

Jay couldn't get yeezy's so he settled ....smdh
tired.gif
  Cmon Jay.
he does have yeezys tho.

my boy was wearing them a week in a half ago and i thought those were awful hybrids. He thinks i'm trippin cause to him they are stupid clean. wow.

Originally Posted by east99

my boy was wearing them a week in a half ago and i thought those were awful hybrids. He thinks i'm trippin cause to him they are stupid clean. wow.

No, they're just stupid.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by east99

No, they're just stupid.
laugh.gif

that's what i told him right after his peronal approval of them.

Not a fan of the shoes. However they do remind me of the yeezy's which I love. But I honestly would not pay retail for them .

LOL at JB hoping that by Jay and Wayne wearing Those Ugly A** Shoes gonna increase the sales So That People Can Buy Them. SMH

can't believe people are rocking these... guess people just want there feet to be noticed no matter how ugly the shoe is!

watch some of the people complaining and all of sudden starting cleaning the stores out for them, like Spiz'ikes...

Fuglie..... jay should be banned from the hip hop community for endorsing these js. Shame on you joey camel.

Back
Top Bottom