This is the craziest tattoo ever.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

My threshold for pain isn't high enough for me to do this.

There's a documentary on Netflix about sacrification. It shows like... people getting spikes in their head and their lips split.

I couldn't watch for more than 15 minutes.

good thing where you didn't ge to the part where dude split his **** in half
laugh.gif

I got no problem with people doing whatever they want to their bodies. If they like it let em live.

There's a documentary on Netflix about sacrification. It shows like... people getting spikes in their head and their lips split.

laugh.gif

I got no problem with people doing whatever they want to their bodies. If they like it let em live.

Wait, do both...um parts get... an erection?

laugh.gif

Wait, do both...um parts get... an erection?

You know with our own addiction to a hobby such as shoes it is very possible we could have ended up on another message board dedicated to this stuff. Im just glad i got into something that you can easily turn back on and get most (some) of your money back as well

You know with our own addiction to a hobby such as shoes it is very possible we could have ended up on another message board dedicated to this stuff. Im just glad i got into something that you can easily turn back on and get most (some) of your money back as well

Originally Posted by Hugo
They're not even gonna show the finished product? smh
Props to that guy. I know I wouldnt ever get something that big but if I got my pain tolerance up a bit more and found something I really wanted I would go for it

Originally Posted by Hugo
They're not even gonna show the finished product? smh
Props to that guy. I know I wouldnt ever get something that big but if I got my pain tolerance up a bit more and found something I really wanted I would go for it

I saw an episode of Taboo that had to do with just this.

If you guys thought this was bad, you should see the scarification that these african tribes do
eek.gif

the end product kinda looks dope, but the process is crazy!

I saw an episode of Taboo that had to do with just this.

If you guys thought this was bad, you should see the scarification that these african tribes do
eek.gif

the end product kinda looks dope, but the process is crazy!

Originally Posted by pip777

good thing where you didn't get to the part where dude split his **** in half
laugh.gif
be8nlw.gif
tumblr_llkw8lMoo21qalwby.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

good thing where you didn't get to the part where dude split his **** in half
laugh.gif
be8nlw.gif
tumblr_llkw8lMoo21qalwby.gif

^ that looks like a scene from that Taboo documentary i watched.

That tribe supposedly believes that they are descendants of crocodiles. As a right of passage to manhood, everyone in the tribe cuts the entire bodies of the men with no anesthetic. The end result after the scarring is that their skin resembles that of a crocodile. pretty wild stuff. The wounds of the fresh cuts and all that blood
sick.gif

^ that looks like a scene from that Taboo documentary i watched.

That tribe supposedly believes that they are descendants of crocodiles. As a right of passage to manhood, everyone in the tribe cuts the entire bodies of the men with no anesthetic. The end result after the scarring is that their skin resembles that of a crocodile. pretty wild stuff. The wounds of the fresh cuts and all that blood
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom