This is the same person!?! Vol.

OP, I'ma let you finish right quick, but that GIF is way more interesting that your original topic.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Can someone explain what the heck happened. That driver just caught 10 counts of attempted murder charges...IDIIOOTTTT...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Undefeatedx37

What makes you think they're the same person?

uhhh, mostly the smile, the nose, the eyes, the glasses, the chin. I'm just sayin it looks like the same person to me...

uhhh, mostly the smile, the nose, the eyes, the glasses, the chin. I'm just sayin it looks like the same person to me...

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

the frown lines are different,the nose is different,the eyebrows are different. so no.

the frown lines are different,the nose is different,the eyebrows are different. so no.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

looks like girl is smiling more on left so the lines would be longer/bigger. Nose looks the same to me, maybe just angles. And girls pluck their eyebrows. I'm not saying I'm correct or anyone is wrong, I just think they look like the same person. 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

looks like girl is smiling more on left so the lines would be longer/bigger. Nose looks the same to me, maybe just angles. And girls pluck their eyebrows. I'm not saying I'm correct or anyone is wrong, I just think they look like the same person. 

Back
Top Bottom