This is to those of us who have to grind for our Jordan's

What's good? I have been here for a minute, and I dont think I have have ever seen this done. I believe it is time to recognize all of us out there whohave to struggle, grind, save, stack, etc. for our Jordan's. This is to the Jordan heads who never had there first pair til they were old enough to gettheir own job cause your parents couldn't afford to send you to school with lunch money, clothes, gas money, $150 pair of shoes every month, or even fortha hustler out there who sells Cd's/dvd's to keep fresh Jay's on his feet. Or what about the mama cita who has to put up wit stupido papi just toget her fix in kicks? Yeah, this is to us... This is to how we are loyal to the game, and do whatever we have to do to stay in. Oh, dont let me forget aboutthe Jayman who sells fakes for $40 only to go cop the real ones... get it how you live homie... It's a proven fact that you have a greater appreciation forthose things that you have to work for. So, sit back and thank yourself for how you do what you have to do for the kicks... This is what its all about.... Thisis why we rush to this site for the next pictures to be put up of the shoes we been waiting on. Or get upset when the quality of the product is not up to par.Think about it... WE WORK, GRIND, HUSTLE, for our ADDICTION. RESPECT OUR HUSTLE...

I am AirJordanXII, and I approve this message!

roll.gif

Word!....But you forgot about the young collectors who have to get jobs to get J's or grind cause they not old enough to get jobs

i know how u feel.

i have no job but still manage to get kix.

i saved for months just to get my Black Red VIIs last year

i saved even longer to cop the White Green Spiz'ikes

Originally Posted by Jcool813

i know how u feel.

i have no job but still manage to get kix.

i saved for months just to get my Black Red VIIs last year

i saved even longer to cop the White Green Spiz'ikes
Same goes for me homie.

agreed i always have to save to get the kicks that i want,
always have to sell things to get what i want,
have to go through many troubles to get them...

more than half of the time jb existed i couldn't afford j's while i see other hustlers with them including people i know. i had to buy used fixablej's even fakes just to have j's on my feet. i've worked my butt off for years to get to the point of where i am now with almost 200 pairs ofj's alone. i've been at low points in life with not being able to afford j's but made it my mission to stay out on top of the shoe game. beengrindin' since 89' with my first pair of cement iv's. those are gone now but have three pairs deadstock waiting to be worn. what ever i want inlife i make it my mission in life to get it, or die trying, or wait until i know its not for me.

for those that don't have money, get a job. if you're too young then just wait until you're old enough to get one. this has been a publicannouncement.......

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Word!....But you forgot about the young collectors who have to get jobs to get J's or grind cause they not old enough to get jobs
Yeah, you right.... For those of us who aren't able to legally work so we cut grass, play an instrument at church, babysit, wash cars, dochores, rake leaves, etc... watever the gig is... this is for you...

tired.gif
Man I feel you, I didnt have a new pair monthly growing up but my momdid work hard to get a pair of VI's because I wanted them and that started my journey with J's. Knowing that after those the others she struggled toget me for school were a token of her appreciation, and now I continue to buy mine, thank god with out struggle, as I have cash without having to hustle. Sorespect for those that work hard for there's
wink.gif
and thanks to you MOMfor getting me mine when times were tough.

This is one of the realest post I ever seen on here. It's so frustrating to me when I work hard and grind to get my fix on shoes and dudes who got theyparents giving them money or something get shoes and just run them into the ground. I've had to break up with a girlfriend cause she thought I waswithholding money and lying just cause I worked hard to get my Js. Shout out to everybody in this post.

Back
Top Bottom