This is to those of us who have to grind for our Jordan's

Originally Posted by IwearJs

This is one of the realest post I ever seen on here. It's so frustrating to me when I work hard and grind to get my fix on shoes and dudes who got they parents giving them money or something get shoes and just run them into the ground. I've had to break up with a girlfriend cause she thought I was withholding money and lying just cause I worked hard to get my Js. Shout out to everybody in this post.
Word, Great post brosky

Originally Posted by Air Jordan XII

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Word!....But you forgot about the young collectors who have to get jobs to get J's or grind cause they not old enough to get jobs
Yeah, you right.... For those of us who aren't able to legally work so we cut grass, play an instrument at church, babysit, wash cars, do chores, rake leaves, etc... watever the gig is... this is for you...

No excuse. Parents never gave me J's. Age of 12 hustled money working under the table to get my first pair of Jordans in '03. Been hustling for J'sever since. Props to Air Jordan XII cuz I love AJ XII's.

agreed...
roll.gif

I co-sign with this cus I have a job but its close to minimum wage and I sell stuff mostly just for shoes (jordans) and clothes .

Man I just want to thank you for putting this up because I be seeing these kids on here who seem as though they have an endless well of money and it'sfrustrating to look at. All this, "I'm buying 3 pairs on release date", its like daaaamn man, where is this money coming from? I just turned 18and I have a job, but goodness if your buying 3 pairs of 125 dollars on the SAME pair of jordans in one day. I mean goodness I buy one pair and rock them thatswhat I thout it was all about. You buy kicks and you break peoples necks doing it. Where else is your money going to? I'm from the gutter of Boston andI'm proud of it, I didnt get my first pair of Jordans untill I was 16. The summer of 2006 I went as fast as I could to the Expressions Downtown to pick upthe Chutney 20's that I was on my GRUSTLE for aka GRIND AND HUSTLE. I also still have them and there crispy, because I respect my stuff. I don't have acrazy amount of sneakers, I'm 21 pairs of Jordans strong but I consider myself more of a sneakerhead then most of these kids on here with hundreds becauseof my dedication. YER DIG ME!?

Originally Posted by Air Jordan XII

Word!....But you forgot about the young collectors who have to get jobs to get J's or grind cause they not old enough to get jobs
Yeah, you right.... For those of us who aren't able to legally work so we cut grass, play an instrument at church, babysit, wash cars, do chores, rake leaves, etc... watever the gig is... this is for you...

that's me

When i wuz younger and nobody would giv me a real jobs all i would do wuz odd jobs to support my addiction
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IwearJs

This is one of the realest post I ever seen on here. It's so frustrating to me when I work hard and grind to get my fix on shoes and dudes who got they parents giving them money or something get shoes and just run them into the ground. I've had to break up with a girlfriend cause she thought I was withholding money and lying just cause I worked hard to get my Js. Shout out to everybody in this post.
I respect everyones hustle
pimp.gif

on the other hand you can't down talk some of us that are fortunate to have our parents buy our shoes for us...and though I am one of the ones that parentsbuys my shoes I am not one of the ones that run mine into the ground...I still love, dedication and respect my jays as much as any of you in this forum....

Right on Air Jordan XII I can relate to some of the things you said. I too had to wait till I was old enough to get a job to buy the stuff I really wanted. ican still hear my mom saying CUANTO! (how much!) in spanish and then ESTAS LOCO (you're crazy!). So off we went to Payless instead of Footlocker, Champsetc... By the way thats a cool avatar the Playoff XII is my favorite J!

most definately. job, but only able to work 1-2 days a month because of school and athletics and going to school so far away. i make it work though.. wait onstuff and get it months after release or save months in advance for long awaited releases. it's tough but it happens

homie is like the Jeezy of the shoe game with that speech... that's why i can recall every # and colorway of all 94 of my J's. RESPECT THE HUSTLE

Mom's was never ever going to put $100 sneakers on my feet, especially with kids getting jacked for their sneakers. As soon as I got a real job you bestbelieve I stayed in a sneaker shop snatching up as many pairs as I could.

Back
Top Bottom