THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Excuse me? Do you even know me?? I'm the idiot because I don't buy something that's overpriced with no quality at all? Or are you the idiot for buying into the hype and overlooking why your actually buying??? THE REASON WHY I DONT BUY THIS CRAP IS BECAUSE I WEAR MY SHOES. And don't even sit and here compare BK or Mcdonalds to JB. That's like comparing New Jersey to California. Go ahead and kid yourself. I've been boycotting JB by default anyways. I haven't bought anything from those bloodsuckers since 07 and it will stay that way. And I'm good. I have 30+ pairs of real Air Jordans that can be worn for years on in. Not days before they fall apart. Now who's the idiot
laugh.gif

You're the idiot for complaining to the wrong people, NT won't help you. You bought into the hype back in 1990-2004, its not different from me buying recent releases. There is a reason we are both wearing Jordans and not Dennis Rodmans. And don't give me that "Jordan rocked these his first game back from retirement" crap either.

How is McDonalds any different from Jordan Brand. Both are basically monopolies in the industries they are in that have BOTH cut corners on their products and raised prices as well. Sure its just food, but that was the first thing that pops in my head and I can easily name many other companies that have done the same thing.

Congratulations on your 3 year Jordan Brand boycott, here to many more years of unrewarded complaints and whining! I could really care less about the quality unless shoes are coming to me pre creased and paint chips already out of the box. Its a shoe, not a !*$!%+! car or house.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Well you can expect the same for the cool greys, concords and other future XI releases. Not to mention cracking soles on all of the other releases. People want to know how beat this quality? Don't buy the shoes. Boycott them and JB will have no choice but to change up the materials. But people dont want to listen..

On top of that, if you don't like the quality of the shoes and were one of the should I say quote unquote "fortunate" to have the older retros, you should not really be complaining. Literally half of you don't even wear your shoes so it makes no difference for you in the end.
You mad??
Must not have any old heat 
roll.gif

New releases FTL

I had 2000 Concord XIs and OG Playoff 12s and I currently have 03 White Cements, Obsidian XIIs, and Cool Grey XIs. I came to realize the quality has dipped, sure, I see it myself. But some guys ramble on and on and on and ON about how cheap the leather(still a hell of a lot better than that Payless crap) and how the paint chips easily(this pisses me off myself myself), its annoying.

Not only that, some guys bashed recent retros when they see a player get hurt wearing them. Are you seriously trying to tell me that if someone was wearing 2000 Space Jams and not the "crap" 2009 retros, it would have prevented a ankle turn? Come on, its bound to happen, a simple shoe is not going to prevent that, plus either way Jordans are not that good of basketball shoes, OG or retro.

NOT ONLY THAT, some guys come on this site or ISS and try to sell some beyond BEAT True Blue IIIs with paint smears on the leather and heel tab with heel drag out the %$@ and have the audacity to put "better quality than those crap 2009 retros" and sell it for 225 PLUS shipping. Or how about those people try to sell a pair of NDS Grapes with paint scrapped off on the sole and dirty soles for 200 plus just because its a OG colorway? ++%# seriously, and you see why people are so happily buying the buying newer retros no problem, when crap is done like that. Who really wants to spend 250 on a beat pair of 99 Fire Red Vs with the "almighty" Nike Air on the back with piss yellow soles and nettings, scuffed up leather, and dirt all over the reflective tongue when someone can buy a VNDS pair of CDP Vs for literally half that?

Please explain this to me. Rant over.

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

wait how much is 7,995 pesos in usa money
With the current exchange rate, it will be:
7,995.00 PHP = 180.068 USD

It does not matter how much complaining you do, you still are going to be at the next "OG " RELEASE and copping a couple of pairs.

Excuse me? Do you even know me?? I'm the idiot because I don't buy something that's overpriced with no quality at all? Or are you the idiot for buying into the hype and overlooking why your actually buying??? THE REASON WHY I DONT BUY THIS CRAP IS BECAUSE I WEAR MY SHOES. And don't even sit and here compare BK or Mcdonalds to JB. That's like comparing New Jersey to California. Go ahead and kid yourself. I've been boycotting JB by default anyways. I haven't bought anything from those bloodsuckers since 07 and it will stay that way. And I'm good. I have 30+ pairs of real Air Jordans that can be worn for years on in. Not days before they fall apart. Now who's the idiot
laugh.gif

You're the idiot for complaining to the wrong people, NT won't help you. You bought into the hype back in 1990-2004, its not different from me buying recent releases. There is a reason we are both wearing Jordans and not Dennis Rodmans. And don't give me that "Jordan rocked these his first game back from retirement" crap either.

How is McDonalds any different from Jordan Brand. Both are basically monopolies in the industries they are in that have BOTH cut corners on their products and raised prices as well. Sure its just food, but that was the first thing that pops in my head and I can easily name many other companies that have done the same thing.

Congratulations on your 3 year Jordan Brand boycott, here to many more years of unrewarded complaints and whining! I could really care less about the quality unless shoes are coming to me pre creased and paint chips already out of the box. Its a shoe, not a !*$!%+! car or house.

Machine.gif

Wow those look like he'd been wearing them for at least a year regularly already....damn!

I've worn mine twice and noticing some slight yellowing already also...but the 2nd wear I ended up stepping in some mud and overnight it did do what was expected...but that example is ridiculous for real..

#$#! happens, man my b/red Vis from 01, just cracked on the left shoes toebox, crazy thing is they were in prestine condition, maybeI shouldve left em in the box SMH

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Well you can expect the same for the cool greys, concords and other future XI releases. Not to mention cracking soles on all of the other releases. People want to know how beat this quality? Don't buy the shoes. Boycott them and JB will have no choice but to change up the materials. But people dont want to listen..

On top of that, if you don't like the quality of the shoes and were one of the should I say quote unquote "fortunate" to have the older retros, you should not really be complaining. Literally half of you don't even wear your shoes so it makes no difference for you in the end.
You mad??
Must not have any old heat 
roll.gif

New releases FTL

I had 2000 Concord XIs and OG Playoff 12s and I currently have 03 White Cements, Obsidian XIIs, and Cool Grey XIs. I came to realize the quality has dipped, sure, I see it myself. But some guys ramble on and on and on and ON about how cheap the leather(still a hell of a lot better than that Payless crap) and how the paint chips easily(this pisses me off myself myself), its annoying.

Not only that, some guys bashed recent retros when they see a player get hurt wearing them. Are you seriously trying to tell me that if someone was wearing 2000 Space Jams and not the "crap" 2009 retros, it would have prevented a ankle turn? Come on, its bound to happen, a simple shoe is not going to prevent that, plus either way Jordans are not that good of basketball shoes, OG or retro.

NOT ONLY THAT, some guys come on this site or ISS and try to sell some beyond BEAT True Blue IIIs with paint smears on the leather and heel tab with heel drag out the %$@ and have the audacity to put "better quality than those crap 2009 retros" and sell it for 225 PLUS shipping. Or how about those people try to sell a pair of NDS Grapes with paint scrapped off on the sole and dirty soles for 200 plus just because its a OG colorway? ++%# seriously, and you see why people are so happily buying the buying newer retros no problem, when crap is done like that. Who really wants to spend 250 on a beat pair of 99 Fire Red Vs with the "almighty" Nike Air on the back with piss yellow soles and nettings, scuffed up leather, and dirt all over the reflective tongue when someone can buy a VNDS pair of CDP Vs for literally half that?

Please explain this to me. Rant over.

cosignage to the 100th degree
pimp.gif
(except the bball part--i dont play bball so idk the logistics of that)

Anyone who would side with the Brand on quality issues like this has no clue what it used to mean to buy Jordans...at one time this would never have happened unless the shoes were 10 years old and been run into the ground.  less than a year old and shoes are yellowing and cracking already...that is not what the Brand was supposed to be about
eyes.gif

im blamin it on your environment.....god knows how long those jordans were out there in warehouses before they ever saw your feet.

i wouldn't loose sleep about it... especially since your wearing them... that yellow will clear that right up

Back
Top Bottom