THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Been wearing mine to death lmao and it looks nothing like that. I think you just have a crappy pair OP.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by eltouha

my 09's are fine, and i've worn them quite a bit.
That's what I'm saying. Some in here are bashing the shoe and probably don't even own it. Talking out of their @## because one person had a problem.
laugh.gif

also, reports of their stiffness is also greatly exaggerated. mine are really soft. so much in fact, i have difficulty "feeling" my car accelerator pressure. 

Thats why i didnt get em. I knew if i wore them they would have problems and i wear my shoes not let the sit and rot.

I still haven't wore mines so i'm good. ANyways Back To Nike retro forum.....

I think the only reason why i dont complain about JB shoes is because i do actually wear them to play bball. So if my shoes ever fall apart, i always think is because i am balling too much in them. The 2009 space jam is a nice shoe, but quality is definitely not top notch.

Haha I dont know how people expect for them to be perfect forever, when you wear shoes, stuff like this happens its nothing new!!

I don't have any cracking but the heels are turning a weird orange-@%$ color after wearing them in the rain.

thats wack, i cant front i still want a pair, i wonder if thats the only person its happened to.. everytime i see a pair thats all im gonna look for... im still on the fence with getting a pair, i might get lucky

Good thing I could care less about the bottom of my shoes, but if quality is what your after then you should avoid JB related products like the plague.

This Dude is bogus he prolly did that @%%$ his self now wants to sell them easy I bet he still wants 100 plus for them I can't believe yall bite on this kinda of bs

Originally Posted by babycross2011

This Dude is bogus he prolly did that @%%$ his self now wants to sell them easy I bet he still wants 100 plus for them I can't believe yall bite on this kinda of bs
laugh.gif

ol' slick b/s ___

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by Sneaky

What do you expect when you wear your shoes?

They are going to crack/get dirty.

Only sensible person in this thread.
I'd normally agree

but these shoes have BARELY been worn

those spacejams are a sad sight
eyes.gif

All that matters is that they have been worn, so he shouldn't really expect the shoes to look DS after 10 or so wears.

I don't know what is sadder, the busted shoes or the dudes trying to defend JB like it's their first born.

I'm curious as to the age of the dudes continuously putting JB on a pedestal and defending paying premium prices for a crappy product.

Sure JB's leather is better than Payless (just barely), but you are paying 10-20x more since JB is a "Premium" product.

Someone called McDonald's a monopoly....
roll.gif

JoJo the only mistake you made was paying retail for SJ's.

Paying a heavy markup retail for Jordan's = tomfoolery!

Back
Top Bottom