This is what the Jordan VII pack should of been

It wasn't the shape of the shoe that was off it was the colorway plus those are not the raptors I like to think of the 2002 black and red 7 colorway as the playoffs 7's because the Raptors were not even a team in 1992

A pack= 310
both individually = 270

keep them packs away and just drop individually.
I remember standing in finishline trying to decide which to buy that day, toughest decision of my life at that point lol. I went with frechies though, matched our school uniform.

ninjahood wrote:
techincally it was a pack, most people bought both pairs that day.

Yup, released separately but on the same day. Just like all the low top XI's and 1's in '01.

It should always be that way..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

techincally it was a pack, most people bought both pairs that day.

I remember just like it was yesterday.   
It was like a couple weeks before X-Mas, I had completed my first summer job right after high school, in 2002. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

I hope they re-retro the raptors but from the shape of the 2002's ones.

Shape is off regardless, which made every original VIIs pop IMO.

memphisboi55 wrote:

A pack= 310
both individually = 270
Word!  From a consumer standpoint/guy that was in the hobby before all this foolishness with packs.

But, the company has done such a strategic job getting consumers "pack happy" and/or "pack expected", it not smart business to get people to adjust back. 

Sad, but true.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by dimez81

I hope they re-retro the raptors but from the shape of the 2002's ones.

Shape is off regardless, which made every original VIIs pop IMO.

memphisboi55 wrote:

A pack= 310
both individually = 270
Word!  From a consumer standpoint/guy that was in the hobby before all this foolishness with packs.

But, the company has done such a strategic job getting consumers "pack happy" and/or "pack expected", it not smart business to get people to adjust back. 

Sad, but true.

Yeah the shape from the 2002's are off from the original but I like them better...they look better on the feet.  I think after the olympic they change the mold trynna go back to the original.  You can tell from the Bordeaux's that are coming out....

I actually liked the DMP VII's pack only cause the BLK/RED pair had grey in it like the Bord. VII's

and the Orlando VII's reminded me of some penny's with the striped tongue.

Although the info on the tongue for the VII's is totally off. It always made me wonder if

that would increase the value of the DMP VII's down the road. It looks like that's a strong NO.

i don't mind when they change things up a little. but that's easy for me to say, i still have my 02 raptors. got rid of the metal tipped laces which always came undone. switched to standard flat back laces. they also squeaked for the first few years.

Back
Top Bottom