This is why I don't like cats!!!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

11ljwqc.gif

had him on skates
laugh.gif
Spilled my drink
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Every just watch a stray cat man? I won't even take it to their super version of cat (Wild Cats).

The ability to just gracefully bounce over a gate.
The ability to morph their body to go under a gate.
The ability to reach top speeds no human could ever reach.

Watching them slowly, slowly, slowly, approach their target.

Those dudes are machines man. Seriously. I have nothing but respect for them. A cat saved my life when I was like 2. Legend has it, the cat stopped me from falling down the stairs. Ever since then, I make sure I look out for those dudes whenever I can.

You a weird %%% dude.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

I'm allergic to cats, thus..I don't like them.

aw come on man.. that's no reason not to like something, it's not the cats fault. hell, i'm allergic to lobster, but i still love it
pimp.gif

this whole thread is lulz.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

They said the cat just blocked my path from falling down the stairs. I mean I don't REALLY really believe it but the story is always fun to tell.
pimp.gif

Probably was pushing you down the steps but then noticed the adults , aborted the mission, and switched the role to hero. I dislike cats.Signed,Dog Owner

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

aw come on man.. that's no reason not to like something, it's not the cats fault. hell, i'm allergic to lobster, but i still love it
pimp.gif

I too am allergic to cats.  Every time they come around i sneeze get stuffed up my eyes itch and water.  That is a perfect reason to not like them.  They bring agony to me every time i come in contact with one.  IDC it's not the cat's fault they provide no positives to out weight the negatives

Dogs are loyal and will go running with you.  Dogs FTW

-
laugh.gif
 @ 0:48 to 1:04. but i still hate cats. dogs too.

......cats taking a piss on everything in the house to mark their scent?
sick.gif

.....dogs wiping their *!$ on the carpet when it itches?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

- more for yall, i guess
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

pimp.gif

I too am allergic to cats.  Every time they come around i sneeze get stuffed up my eyes itch and water.  That is a perfect reason to not like them.  They bring agony to me every time i come in contact with one.  IDC it's not the cat's fault they provide no positives to out weight the negatives

Dogs are loyal and will go running with you.  Dogs FTW

my throat/lungs got constricted when I stepped into a friends house with about 2 cats..it was getting harder for me to breathe every second and I didn't last 20 minutes in there..literally felt like I was going to die after I left that house
sick.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by sn00pee

FqGlD.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I now know I gotta watch my back. 

I know.  This is !*!!%% hilarious, all cats do this. 
laugh.gif

I got two, 7 month old kittens.  They're a trip, I've always been a dog person, and I never appreciated cats as much as I do now. 

If your allergic, I can understand not liking them, but you can't hate them, they are very spiritual, and it's like watching the discovery channel when they're chilling outside because they have wild animal instincts. 

im allergic to cats. but i love them. i take a allergy pill everyday to cope with it and i would not have it any other way. it was either the pill everyday or take a shot once every week.

cats are dope
pimp.gif

my family already raised one from a kitten to a grown woman lol ( that's how she acts now). i plan on doing the same when i get my own cat.

does anyones cat goes crazy around 8-9pm every night. i swear, she goes running up and down the stairs every single night, on edge to the slightest movement or sound. its crazy.

I hated cats.

Then my gf and I pick up a stray kitten.

Cats are awesome. They love chewing up your wires, but they have a lot of personality. And they are amazing athletes. They make everything look effortless, and are very graceful. This cat bites the *%#% out of my arms nearly every day, but I still love him.

Back
Top Bottom