This is why I love White people

2jxutv.gif

laugh.gif

He has made other videos right?
I remember seeing one of him like dancing on a sidewalk..

Good stuff....I think this guy needs to work on using his right foot and arm more...he looks realstiff on the right side as if he had a stroke
eyes.gif
...thanks OP....yourock

knightngale:

for a moment I thought you were efilrofrekal or whatever his sn is
Yes, OP = EFIL4RENNOGAWDNAB
the north west:
I am pretty sure op is white
No, OP =/= white

Apparently, we are his entertainment, though. Or maybe a part of him wants to be white or something. Maybe in the dark corners of his mind, he is a whiteLakers fan. That would be what we refer to as a 'delusion'.

you have to give them props for trying at least. you know you'll always be entertained

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

knightngale:

for a moment I thought you were efilrofrekal or whatever his sn is
Yes, OP = EFIL4RENNOGAWDNAB
the north west:
I am pretty sure op is white
No, OP =/= white

Apparently, we are his entertainment, though. Or maybe a part of him wants to be white or something. Maybe in the dark corners of his mind, he is a white Lakers fan. That would be what we refer to as a 'delusion'.

lol at you kids acting all defensive on that "i guess we are his entertainment" !*!*$*%*. like yall dont love to look in on otherscultures for lulz. you tell me you aint laught at Its So cold in the D, or fry that chicken, or flavor flav etc? people of diff races are intriguing to eachother. why you gonna act salty cause dude showing love for your race saying how he wishes he could be more free like yall and not care so much about whatpeople think? its the truth a lot of black cats be gooning it up on the wall in the club cause $%*!#% dont dance but i bet you ive seen the worse of dancingwhite boys get they roll on and love from all the girls cause they go hard and really dont give a @@@# it really is a good quality to have.

First off, I'm not a kid.

Second, I'm not defending crap. On a scale of 0 to 100, with 100 being completely offended and 0 being not offended at all, I'm hovering right aroundnegative 14.

So no, not salty, either.

Any more inaccurate assumptions you'd like to throw out there, or would you like to realize that you know very, very little about the people making thesereplies over the internet, and the little you do know about, you're probably wrong?

*waits for 'U maddd. But damn, son... I was just messing around.
laugh.gif
Cool off, guy.'*

And you'll be wrong about that assumption to, but let's read it anyways.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom