This is why you buy doubles....

if i had the $, id buy doubles of a whole lot of kicks.. but as it stands i think i only have a couple

one to rock...one to stock....

igk9c6.jpg

and trust me, pair #1 is dogged, holes in the soles, just clean them every once in a while to make them look nice and fresh....

454356bb4486643cf6fcbe008863205eb473603.jpg

laces is straight choked homie.....gotta loosen those up asap....and i got a feeling you buy your kicks too big for your feet...my 99 kentucky HI's haveretained they're shape a decade later because i bought em with the toes touching.

and BTW, isn't this post more suitable is the sneaker showcase thread? i mean dirty operating pre-niketalk expansion....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Dang,

of all 41k of your post, this is the first non-general post i have seen you make.

I used to post a lot in Retro back in the day...

i only remember this and your "RIP AM95" post
laugh.gif
good stuff though dirty, one of my fav dunks
pimp.gif
. too bad i never got around to buying my ownpair
smh.gif

doubles in your favs are the best, i only have doubles in penny Foams and dr doom foamposite pros now tho, i sold some of my doubles due to me never wearingthe 1st pair lol

Yeah that's cool same things goes for the women tho...I keep doubles all day...lol(had to keep it general)

or triples!
wink.gif

Just broke out my second pair of these, the pair in the middle have become beaters. I should have bought 10 pair in reality I love this shoe.
pimp.gif

190512120.jpg

Doubles are always nice, another problem is that if I have a double I'll beat a pair just because I know I have a DS one in the closet.

Dirty have you ever taken some soap and a soft bristle to Pair #1? Gooood night...lol

thats a very good shoe to have doubles of...those were one of my first pairs of dunks...still rock to this day...DAWSON!!!

Doubles are appreciated (when it can be done financially)...

Only have doubles of my Carmine VI retro's and Chili 95s...

could agree with you more
glasses.gif

6gujl6q.jpg

even more important when they are iD's.

pair on the left is super beat now - greatest shoes ever.

maybe ill un-DS the right pair at my wedding later this year????
nerd.gif

I buy doubles of shoes that I know I am going to wear often, or shoes that I wouldn't wear unless I knew I had another pair on reserve. As for my favoritefavorites I'll buy 3, those are shoes that I swear I am going to wear for the rest of my life.

My thing with doubles is that I'll just rock the first pair into the ground without ever thinking twice.

I like the look of dunks when they are beat. But I should have gotten doubles for some cdp's, looks like they are staying on the shelf. Don't want tolet them go.

Back
Top Bottom