This is why you don't put a computer/webcam in your daughter's room...

roll.gif

that girl is probably a spoiled brat...

instead of taking the computer away or telling her dumb $!! to stay off YT her dad threatens everyone in the interwebz

you can tell mom isn't as nice...she's probably back there like "see i told you this was gonna happen"

that girl is probably a spoiled brat...

instead of taking the computer away or telling her dumb $!! to stay off YT her dad threatens everyone in the interwebz

you can tell mom isn't as nice...she's probably back there like "see i told you this was gonna happen"

pedopire smashed that after meeting her on localz, nt posted comments about it on her youtube and her faceless dad that wears grey socks is making threats to report you guys to the police.

shame on you nt, shame on you. we need to treat people the way we wanna be treated.

im being sarcastic about the treat people the way we wanna be treated part.

pedopire smashed that after meeting her on localz, nt posted comments about it on her youtube and her faceless dad that wears grey socks is making threats to report you guys to the police.

shame on you nt, shame on you. we need to treat people the way we wanna be treated.

im being sarcastic about the treat people the way we wanna be treated part.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Poor girl. Anonymity is the number one enemy of morality.
Preach.
But seriously. 
laugh.gif
 My papa woulda chucked the computer out the damn window. How you gonna yell at youtube? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Poor girl. Anonymity is the number one enemy of morality.
Preach.
But seriously. 
laugh.gif
 My papa woulda chucked the computer out the damn window. How you gonna yell at youtube? 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom