This Jessica Beil?!?! If so what movie is this from???

Gotta redbox it ASAP lolz

Jessica_Biel2.gif

Jessica_Biel3.gif

my girl was already beefin off the chuck and larry joint ... but damn this is gonna have her BLOWN

10xgcus.gif

68rnt2.gif

^ what movie? (Brittany Murphy)

250sfw7.gif

64idg0.gif

^ what movie ( Roselyn Sanchez)

Bonus: Salma Hayek - From Dusk Till Dawn

2ym6sjt.gif

[h1]Plot summary for
Powder Blue (2009) More at IMDbPro »[/h1]

Several Angelenos meet on Christmas Eve through chance, tragedy and divine intervention. Swayze will play the sleazy owner of the strip club where Biel's character dances. Redmayne will portray a mortician who falls in love with her. Kristofferson will play the head of a corporate crime organization who tries to convince his former employee (Liotta) not to seek vengeance on his former co-workers. Whitaker, who also serves as a producer on the film, will play a suicidal ex-priest. Newcomer Alejandro Romero will play a transsexual prostitute who shares an unexpected bond with the priest.

http://www.movies.ie/html...ticle.aspx?articleid=3448

In this interview, she confirms that she did in fact do nudity for this film. It was one of the very last questions.

Q: I assume you're still sticking to your policy of no nudity in the film? I heard you picked out your own body double for Nailed.

JB: "Yeah I did pick out my own body double. That was bizarre, that was very bizarre. It's very hard to be a woman and sort of be looking at womenkind of like they're just objects. I was like, 'I'm kind of having a male experience right now.' It was weird. It wasn't the best thingI've ever done. Anyway, I actually didn't stick to that policy in this other film I did called Powder Blue.

Q: Where you played a stripper?

JB: "Yeah, I mean you change and you grow up and one moment it's right and another moment it's not right. I just take it project by project.It's all about what makes sense for the character and what makes sense for me."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom