This Kanye new chick?

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Yup.

you going hard cause you know dudes aint gonna go against ya out of the fear of being called !!#*. you cute and all but fall back.

laugh.gif
...any Kanye thread will always draw controversy..

She is
pimp.gif
by the way...

Originally Posted by JuJu

Yup.

you going hard cause you know dudes aint gonna go against ya out of the fear of being called !!#*. you cute and all but fall back.

laugh.gif
I am saying, she really wondering why a nobody female is talking to one of the most famous musicians on the planet. I am sorry but that !@* is ridiculous,than tries to come at me for calling her out on that nonsense.
laugh.gif
.. Then a lame cosigns questioning MY sexuality cause I called her out, simping +$#!$* onNT ...Lol
eyes.gif

Alright, i'm not trying to go after anyone. I gave my opinion and dude gave me the stoneface, he didn't have to do that yet he did. The reason I said ididn't know why she was with him was because he's a pompous arrogant #!#. Get back to the thread dudes.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

She type bad.

She use to be gay, must be why shes attracted to Kanye, he can relate and can understand her feminine side.
came in here just to say that

Originally Posted by r33p04s

bald or not she gets the stamp of approval from me

Edit: waiiit a second...she's def experienced with the strap on.
Damn Kanye's ecstatic.
laugh.gif

Just caught this...
roll.gif

Alright, i'm not trying to go after anyone. I gave my opinion and dude gave me the stoneface, he didn't have to do that yet he did. The reason I said i didn't know why she was with him was because he's a pompous arrogant #!#. Get back to the thread dudes.

LMAO i love NT....you can't get salty cause he posted a stone face!

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by JuJu

Yup.

laugh.gif
I am saying, she really wondering why a nobody female is talking to one of the most famous musicians on the planet. I am sorry but that !@* is ridiculous, than tries to come at me for calling her out on that nonsense.
laugh.gif
.. Then a lame cosigns questioning MY sexuality cause I called her out, simping +$#!$* on NT ...Lol
eyes.gif
Yes I'm simping, and you're angry. Carry on now child.

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Alright, i'm not trying to go after anyone. I gave my opinion and dude gave me the stoneface, he didn't have to do that yet he did. The reason I said i didn't know why she was with him was because he's a pompous arrogant #!#. Get back to the thread dudes.

LMAO i love NT....you can't get salty cause he posted a stone face!
she got mad
roll.gif

maybe she like arrogant dudes
eyes.gif

Plenty of woman out there who love that type of personality.

And she's bad.

ayo ayo ayo on the real ..

[charlie murphy] that $*%%% bad then a muhflucker [/charlie murphy]

pimp.gif

-bdis-

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Hmmm a chick that has less hair than me when I have my hair cut?

capt.e22129f273da4642aa3062c428780963.lakers_cavaliers_basketball_ohmd112.jpg
how you posting a Kobe pic when you tryna suggest you'd pass??
laugh.gif
Kobe passes
nerd.gif

Pass? You do know according to the bible homosexuality is an abomination right
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Good one
laugh.gif
. She cool though.

Reminds me of G.I. Jane

Yeah, don't even front.

Her bald head is somewhat of a plus, it shows that she's got her own sense of style and inner beauty.

Feel me?

- Safari​

Back
Top Bottom