This Lamborghini Huracan Driver is Not Happy about being Video Taped

that's beyond creepy to follow someone for over 45 minutes. a quick pic of vid is cool, you don't see a lamb everyday, but dude is on some stalker steez. How were they all pulled over at the same spot at the same time? from what i saw, the audi pulled over first and the cameraman followed suit. maybe something took place in the vid that I didn't see; I refused to watch it all, it was just too creepy.

The camera guy is an intrusive slime ball and anyone defending him sounds silly.

I would've had a hearty chuckle if he totaled his ride while he was filming.

Last edited:
Dude has to have some sort of issues to think filming someone for that long is cool. The fact that you're operating a camera for that long while driving is crazy itself. I'm convinced that son is in some sort of warped reality.

I won't lie though, everytime I see a Ferrari, I pray it's pharrell so I can take a pic and report back to NT.

why didnt the lambo driver just get behind the camera douche and then wait till he passes an exit and exit once he passes

smh, and the audi driver was no help.

& SMMFH at the douche camera man for callin PO afterwards too

bro that must of being a Lambo Shell with a Toyota Celica engine, because how in the world can you not shake off a Forrester?....

dude recording is a LAMEEEEEEEEE

bro that must of being a Lambo Shell with a Toyota Celica engine, because how in the world can you not shake off a Forrester?....

dude recording is a LAMEEEEEEEEE

was just about to type something like this LMAO

subaru with a check engine light on

brand new 2015 huracan with a v10 that does 0-60 in 3 secs

im confused

was just about to type something like this LMAO

subaru with a check engine light on

brand new 2015 huracan with a v10 that does 0-60 in 3 secs

im confused

lil thing called traffic

camera man is a creep

if someone clearly followed me for 45 mins you've got more to worry about than me grabbing your camera

it looks like the lambo tried to slow down to try to annoy the guy recording but apparently the guy recording has too much time on his hands. :lol: :lol: :lol: the 911 dial towards the end

1 responsible citizen with a firearm and CC permit could have avoided all of this trouble

1 responsible citizen with a firearm and CC permit could have avoided all of this trouble

What ?

I'm very pro CC, but I fail to see how a gun would have done anything to make this situation better.

Last edited:
if i had the time, i would have parked the lambo somewhere. once the subaru guy gets out of the car to snap pics, i would just drive off. g2gbai

Last edited:
Wow, I actually know this dude from YT. I'm subscribed to him. He does a lot of exotic car videos and supposedly has a lot of friends (or knows of people) who have exotic cars. He basically documents them while inside of them, driving, shows races, or etc etc.

Dude has to have some sort of issues to think filming someone for that long is cool. The fact that you're operating a camera for that long while driving is crazy itself. I'm convinced that son is in some sort of warped reality.
He makes a living off of the documentation of exotic cars and whatever.

This is so crazy to me I literally was in Clearwater/Tampa area in April for the Yankees/Rays game left and went to Smokey Bones and seen a black Lambo in the parking lot and thought it was a Aventador when I got closer I noticed the headlights was different and seen it was a Huracan me and my brother was flipping out because we are car fanatics and didnt even think these was out on the road yet

Now looking at this video and seeing the Florida license plate and seeing it is a prototype and the car is black I just put 2 and 2 together

crazy :wow:

This is so crazy to me I literally was in Clearwater/Tampa area in April for the Yankees/Rays game left and went to Smokey Bones and seen a black Lambo in the parking lot and thought it was a Aventador when I got closer I noticed the headlights was different and seen it was a Huracan me and my brother was flipping out because we are car fanatics and didnt even think these was out on the road yet

Now looking at this video and seeing the Florida license plate and seeing it is a prototype and the car is black I just put 2 and 2 together

pictures or calling ducktales ...

u shoulda followed the car brah

pictures or calling ducktales ...

Nah, I believe it.

There have been a lot of reports of people seeing this car in FL in recent months.

Back
Top Bottom