This Lollipop Remix Goes Hard...

I thought that this remix was sick! No way that Wayne was better than Kanye on this and I thought that the Nacho Cheese/Lay line was pretty creative. ThoughI'll admit that Wayne's first verse wasn't bad (and I hate Wayne), but his second verse was terrible.

Regardless, this remix was nuts ... I probably played this song 15x the first night it came out.

laugh.gif
at dude saying he has 0 friends who are Weezy fans. That's a lie.

Originally Posted by fortheloveofthegame8

I thought that this remix was sick! No way that Wayne was better than Kanye on this and I thought that the Nacho Cheese/Lay line was pretty creative. Though I'll admit that Wayne's first verse wasn't bad (and I hate Wayne), but his second verse was terrible.

Regardless, this remix was nuts ... I probably played this song 15x the first night it came out.

Kanye's nacho cheese/Frito-Lay rhyme is
pimp.gif

But Wayne's second better wear that latex/because you don't want that late text/that I think I'm late text line is
indifferent.gif

..proves the Wayne hate is strong.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I thought that this remix was sick! No way that Wayne was better than Kanye on this and I thought that the Nacho Cheese/Lay line was pretty creative. Though I'll admit that Wayne's first verse wasn't bad (and I hate Wayne), but his second verse was terrible.

Kanye's nacho cheese/Frito-Lay rhyme is
pimp.gif

But Wayne's second better wear that latex/because you don't want that late text/that I think I'm late text line is
indifferent.gif

..proves the Wayne hate is strong.
After reading that I finally understand that line....shame on me.
roll.gif

Like I said earlier, remix goes hard.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

I only listen to Kanye's verse.

I stop the song after that.
The hate for Wayne must be strong, since Wayne clearly came more correct than Ye on this.

Exactly..

Wayne >>> Ye'

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like the song but neither of them were that great on this. The nacho cheese line is
smh.gif
******ed... but I can still manage to laugh it over, and its kinda funto say

I can't believe how quickly everyones opinion changed. A week ago this SAME post was all positive replies. Imagine that

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Song goes hard. Dudes on here hating just because it's Wayne.

Yea pretty much. Wayne wrecks it at the end with that play on words about using latex and avoiding the "late" text. (Im paraphrasing the verse)

How many remixes are there? I got this one with t-pain and some Gabriel Antonio dude. Probably not real, but it goes hard.

Back
Top Bottom