This looks pretty bad... "Hanna"

Phenomenal film, one of the best ones done in recent memory (that I've seen), Originality in an action film
eek.gif
, some substance. The score was fantastic as well. I would recommend to anyone who is a fan of film to go see this. You will enjoy.

Phenomenal film, one of the best ones done in recent memory (that I've seen), Originality in an action film
eek.gif
, some substance. The score was fantastic as well. I would recommend to anyone who is a fan of film to go see this. You will enjoy.

I saw the movie not having seen the trailers for this and it was enjoyable. I share the same feelings about the movie as the previous NTers.

BTW, The Chemical Brothers did the soundtrack and it's funky fresh. It caught me off guard initially but I wanted moar afterwards.

I saw the movie not having seen the trailers for this and it was enjoyable. I share the same feelings about the movie as the previous NTers.

BTW, The Chemical Brothers did the soundtrack and it's funky fresh. It caught me off guard initially but I wanted moar afterwards.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Looks dope... the trailer was a too explanatory though.

That's what I thought at first too, predictable plot, and that's how the film started. Pleasantly surprised though..

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Looks dope... the trailer was a too explanatory though.

That's what I thought at first too, predictable plot, and that's how the film started. Pleasantly surprised though..

Back
Top Bottom