This Luke Ridnour play still gets me :eek to this day

Dayummm
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
already knew what play it was gonna be when I saw the title. %#!% I miss basketball here
frown.gif

i loved the sonics so much. +!!# david stern and the nba. its dead to me.

that was the year the sonics beat the kings and almost took the spurs to game 7 on a buzzer beater. thanks to that sac series jerome james wont have to workanother day in his life.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

who knew Hinrich would end up being better then him
anyone who watches basketball.

big athletic point guard with a high bball iq, who can shoot the rock and legitimately defend.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

that was pretty easy IMO...i'm a huge Jayhawks fan so i might be biased but when i saw him drop 30 on AZ in the Elite 8 against J. Will I knew he'd be alright in the L

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at Nick Collison doin work
smokin.gif
kirk hinrich was flat out shutting people down that entire tournament.

put the clamps on jason williams, jason gardner and even dwyane wade.

collison has adapted to the L ridiculously well.

went from being a highly skilled big scoring forward to a straight up banger.

and luke ridnour was actually kinda serious for a minute.

dropping about 7 dimes a game.

that pass was Nash-like.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

who knew Hinrich would end up being better then him
anyone who watches basketball.

big athletic point guard with a high bball iq, who can shoot the rock and legitimately defend.

that was pretty easy IMO...i'm a huge Jayhawks fan so i might be biased but when i saw him drop 30 on AZ in the Elite 8 against J. Will I knew he'd be alright in the L

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at Nick Collison doin work
smokin.gif
kirk hinrich was flat out shutting people down that entire tournament.

put the clamps on jason williams, jason gardner and even dwyane wade.

collison has adapted to the L ridiculously well.

went from being a highly skilled big scoring forward to a straight up banger.
def good to see a fellow J-Hawks fan....how many of us are on here??? def less than UNC or Duke....

edit- i know for sure it's us and Langfor5....

def good to see a fellow J-Hawks fan....how many of us are on here???
Sup
pimp.gif
(Ignore sig, my Jayhawks ties lie much, much further back than any other schools)

Originally Posted by 18key

Sup
pimp.gif
(Ignore sig, my Jayhawks ties lie much, much further back than any other schools)

see two other teams in your avy...but dude...we need a team jayhawks....desperately...i'm from SD but the Jayhawks are part of my blood andsoul....Langfor5 what's good with Team Jayhawks? my fam lives in Roys' old house...i know where Self and Mangino live too....

edit - just saw your edit dude...let's get that Team Jayhawks poppin...

Sup
pimp.gif

real Jayhawk fans dont rep sigs for other teams.

ever.

Sup
pimp.gif

ever.

dude. truth. i don't need to prove my loyalty for the Hawks...hit it up with the sig my dude....i know Langfor5 is in as well....i may go to SDSU for themoment but trust i love KU like no other...

Sup
pimp.gif

ever.
Hush. I'll rep who I want, and when football season is over the KU basketball goes into my sig exclusively. But for now, my hometownteam/current state team are in my sig.

Sup
pimp.gif

ever.
Hush. I'll rep who I want, and when football season is over the KU basketball goes into my sig exclusively. But for now, my hometown team/current state team are in my sig.
true...but really...i'm gonna rep Aztecs x Jayhawks Bball til i die...both of those teams are my heart and blood...

Sup
pimp.gif

ever.
Hush. I'll rep who I want, and when football season is over the KU basketball goes into my sig exclusively. But for now, my hometown team/current state team are in my sig.
true...but really...i'm gonna rep Aztecs x Jayhawks Bball til i die...both of those teams are my heart and blood...
Whoah, what? You go to SDSU too? I didn't know there were any other Aztecs on NT
laugh.gif

I took a semester off and I'm either going back Spring semester or I'm transferring to Art Center... most likely will be heading back to SD though.

Aztec basketball
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Sup
pimp.gif

ever.
Whoah, what? You go to SDSU too? I didn't know there were any other Aztecs on NT
laugh.gif

I took a semester off and I'm either going back Spring semester or I'm transferring to Art Center... most likely will be heading back to SD though.

Aztec basketball
pimp.gif

yes sirrrrrr
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I knew it was going to be that play before coming into this thread. Dude has really sort of fallen off the minds of everyone. He never materialized intoanything more than a backup.

i'm at work and can't see the play. i'll take a guess and say it's the one in my avy since rid doesn't have a lot of highlights. he was agood player up here for a while though. it might be the homer in me talking but he started to drop off when the coaches started playing with his minutes andgiving them to earl watson

Back
Top Bottom