this man has the worst shooting form in the league!

chuck hayes is pretty damn bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NY Mavurs:
Boston CelticsSan Antonio Spurs Philadelphia PhilliesNY Yankees Jet Favre Indianapolis Colts New England Patriots 90's Chicago Bulls NY Giants
Wait, what?
laugh.gif
Dude is the worst frontrunner ever.

fixed....since you left some out

chuck hayes has a hideous foul shot....someone should get the video off youtube because i dont know how to get it on here

Originally Posted by allwhitenikes

chuck hayes has a hideous foul shot....someone should get the video off youtube because i dont know how to get it on here

Yeah, I wish someone would post a video of Chuck Hayes shooting free throws on here. They should make one with a hilarious song too like "World'sGreatest" or something.

Originally Posted by JD617

Yeah, I wish someone would post a video of Chuck Hayes shooting free throws on here. They should make one with a hilarious song too like "World's Greatest" or something.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
like for real? There is a video of what ya talking about literally one postabove yours

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Yeah, I wish someone would post a video of Chuck Hayes shooting free throws on here. They should make one with a hilarious song too like "World's Greatest" or something.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
like for real? There is a video of what ya talking about literally one post above yours

Sarcasm's not your thing huh?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
like for real? There is a video of what ya talking about literally one post above yours
smh.gif

Tyreke Evans isn't in the NBA yet but dudes jumpshot is TERRIBLE when I first seen him shoot I let out a "Aww hell naw!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son took a shot at detecting the sarcasm chuck hayes style. Like damn, son even said the song in the vid.

yeah shawn marion has that T-Rex jumper. looks like his elbows are glued to his hips.

first person i thought of was Marion...but
eek.gif
at Hayes....check out theNuggets bench on the second free throw...they all start busting up
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom